- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep cool with the Flex-a-lite Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan
- Universal design is perfect for custom hot rod, street rod and muscle car projects
- Combines the best of Flex-A-Lite—Universal Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan
- Flex-A-Fit Universal Aluminum Radiator Features:
– Dissipates heat up to 200% more efficiently than a factory core
– Crafted from aluminum with a 2-row core of 1" tubes (26mm)
– Internal fins act as a heat sink to absorb engine coolant heat more quickly
– External fins increase radiant surface area up to threefold
– Unique design integrates limitless fastening points into the tank itself
– Works as a mounting bracket for expansion tanks, electric fans, oil coolers, etc.
– T-Channel side tanks allow mounting brackets to slide for easy installation
- Flex-A-Lite Fan Features:
– Eliminates the power-robbing parasitic drag of factory belt-driven fans
– Reduced drag cranks up horsepower, torque and fuel mileage
– Allows for quicker warm ups and faster cool downs
– Extends water pump life and improves air conditioning performance
– Installs easily with basic wiring
- Your Flex-a-lite Universal Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your custom ride is just that—custom. And, that means ordinary OEM and bland bolt-ons just won't cut the mustard. So, when it's time for some custom cooling, look no further than the Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan. This universal Flex-A-Fit combo kit comes in an array of size, inlet/outlet and placement configurations, so you can keep your particular custom cruiser running cool.
Your kit's foundation is the aluminum universal Flex-a-lite radiator. With a 2-row core and unique external/internal fin design, your Flex-A-Lite aluminum radiator dissipates heat up to 200% more efficiently. And, with 3 times the radiant surface area, it absorbs and releases heat more quickly—putting factory cores to shame.
The cooling continues with the Flex-a-lite Electric Fan. Eliminating the dreaded belt-driven drag, the electric fan frees your powerplant to produce more horsepower and torque. And, your air conditioner temps go down, while your MPGs and water-pump life go up.
Combined, the universal Flex-A-Lite radiator fan combo keeps your engine running cool as a can be. That way you get more power, extended engine lifespan and quieter operation. What's more, Flex-a-Lite backs your Universal Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty.
- Fan only includes a wiring pigtail (not a full wiring harness)
- Radiator cap not included (sold separately)
- Vehicles with automatic transmissions require a separate transmission cooler (sold separately)
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- flex-a-lite cooling system
- acdelco water pump
- gull wing truck boxes
- helix throttle spacer
- mitsubishi cabin air filters
- volvo sun shades
- weather guard mats
- flex-o-lite electric fan 1983 datsun 280 zx
- 2011 f350 seat covers
- 2012 kia optima floor mats
- are bed covers
- cargo liners for suvs
- chrome parts for trucks