- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cool your coolant with the Flex-a-lite Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator
- Universal design is perfect for custom hot rod, street rod and muscle car projects
- Dissipates heat up to 200% more efficiently than a factory core
- Crafted from aluminum with a 2-row core of 1" tubes (26mm)
- Internal fins act as a heat sink to absorb engine coolant heat more quickly
- External fins increase radiant surface area up to threefold
- Unique design integrates limitless fastening points into the tank itself
- Works as a mounting bracket for expansion tanks, electric fans, oil coolers, etc.
- T-Channel side tanks allow mounting brackets to slide for easy installation
- Includes universal "L" 90-degree angle brackets for easy mounting
- Your Flex-a-lite Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator is backed by a 1-year warranty
You took the time to add all that custom power, so don't leave it in the hands of a factory radiator—customize your cool with the Flex-a-lite Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator. Crafted from aluminum, Flex-a-lite radiators dissipate heat up to 200% more efficiently than factory cores, while absorbing and releasing heat more quickly. And, all that cool only heats up the performance!
Universally designed just for your ride, the Flex-a-lite replacement radiator comes in a wide array of size, inlet/outlet and placement configurations, so you can keep your custom cruiser running cool. And, Flex-A-Lite includes universal "L" 90-degree angle brackets and T-Channel side tanks to make easy work of the radiator swap.
Along with keeping your engine cooler, your new Flexalite radiator is designed to mount a host of other under-hood accessories like expansion tanks, electric fans and oil coolers. Best yet, Flex-a-lite backs your Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator with a cool 1-year warranty.
- Radiator cap not included (sold separately)
- Vehicles with automatic transmissions require a separate transmission cooler (sold separately)
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- flex-a-lite cooling system
- how to stop water under garage door
- beck arnley coolant temperature sensor
- kurgo stowe booster seat
- cadillac windshield cover
- car covers jaguar
- nissan cabin air filters
- intercoolers for a 1997 ford f-350
- land rover lr4 floor mats
- lexus gs 300 cabin air filters
- mud guards for trucks
- cargo mat for suv
- replacement rear view mirror