Flex-a-lite Syclone S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fans
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn down the heat under your hood with Flex-A-Lite Syclone S-Blade Cooling Fans
- Universally designed to work with a wide range of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Reversible design lets you set yours as a primary puller or an auxiliary pusher fan
- Unlocks hidden horsepower and fuel economy when used in place of old-school belt-driven fans
- Whisper quiet compared to other S-blade fans
- Flip on your Flex-A-Lite for faster engine warming and extra cooling while you idle
- Available in a wide range of sizes that produce between 750cfm and 2500cfm of airflow
- Built with a one piece glass-reinforced shroud to withstand broiling temperatures
- Universal mounting bracket, wiring pigtail and install instructions included
- Flex-A-Lite covers your Syclone Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty
Just how hot does it get under your hood? It's sweltering enough to roast a Hawaiian-style pig in there—assuming you like your BBQ with a 10W40 flavor infusion. Try as it might, a factory belt-driven fan just doesn't move enough air to chill your engine. But, Flex-A-Lite Syclone S-Blade Universal Electric Cooling Fans have the muscle to put your motor on ice.
Don't be surprised if you see a caravan of Storm Chasers trailing your ride after you install a Flex A Lite Universal S Blade Fan. Engineered with an ingenious S Blade design, they generate near hurricane-speed gusts—between 750cfm and 2500cfm—all while remaining a quiet as a summer breeze. Plus, you can choose between a wide range of universal sizes.
Whether you're looking to replace your existing fan or add some extra gusto, Flex-A-Lite Syclone Universal Cooling Fans go both ways. You can set these reversible fans as either primary pullers or auxiliary pushers. What's more, your Flexalite Syclone Fan comes complete with a universal mounting bracket, a wiring pigtail and a 1-year warranty.