Flex-a-lite Trimline Universal Electric Cooling Fans
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get serious cooling power without cramping your engine compartment with Flex-A-Lite Trimline Universal Electric Cooling Fans
- Universally designed to fit almost any car, truck or SUV
- Built extra thin to fit tighter clearances
- LoBoy models available for an even narrower 3-3/16" profile
- These reversible fans work as either a primary puller or auxiliary pusher fan—LoBoy models are not reversible
- Adds serious sizzle to your horsepower, fuel economy and warm-up times
- Ranges in size from 6.5" to 18"
- The 10-blade design is rated for between 340cfm and 2500cfm of airflow
- One-piece glass-reinforced nylon shroud
- Universal mounting hardware, wiring pigtail and install instructions included
- Flex-A-Lite covers your Trimline Universal Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty
In the world of high-fashion modeling, thin has almost always been in. And the same goes for high-performance automotive cooling. Big bulky fans just can't squeeze into today's ever-shrinking engine bays. When you need maximum flow and minimal bulk, dress your speed fiend with a Flexalite Trimline Fan.
Your Flex A Lite Trimline Cooling Fans might not turn heads like Kate Moss, but they sure can move air. In fact, these 10-blade fans deliver between 340cfm and 2500cfm of airflow—and that means more horsepower, better fuel economy and faster engine warm ups. Whether you're swapping out your stock fan or adding an extra gust of wind, Flex A Lite Trimline Cooling Fans work both ways. Thanks to their reversible design, you can set them up as primary pullers or auxiliary pushers.
If your engine-to-fan clearance is tighter than Twiggy's jeans, go for a LoBoy Flexalite Trimline Fan. Skinnier than the rest of the Trimline lineup, LoBoys measure a mere 3-3/16" thick. While they're not reversible, they do come in your choice of pusher or puller models. No matter which Flex A Lite Trimline Reversible Fan you go with, it comes with universal mounting hardware, wiring pigtail and 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite Trimline Universal Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by RAY S (New Lenox, IL) Reviewed for a 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass — Jun 04, 2014 2:16 PM
This fan does as it should....moves major amounts of air!!!! I can feel the air suction from in front of the grill, which is about 18" in front of the radiator (and the fan is set up as a puller behind the radiator). Car would heat up(210-220) in traffic jam situations when engine driven fan was at idle. This Flex-a-lite fan sucks the water temperature back down to 185 in 2-3 minutes. Awesome!!!
- flex lite radiator fan
- hypertech powerstat
- bd transmission coolers
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- chevrolet car mats
- custom bmw floor mats
- ferrari car covers
- flex-o-lite electric fan 1983 datsun 280 zx
- seat covers ford f250 super duty
- 2005 ford expedition floor mats
- step up bars for trucks
- luggage rack car
- cheap bras for cars