- Give your electric cooling fan a mind of its own with a Maradyne Wiring Harness
- Automatically engages your fan once your coolant reaches high temperatures
- Dial in your fan's behavior with a 185° switch, a 195° switch or an adjustable switch for custom settings
- Includes: heavy-gauge wiring harness, relay, weatherproof fuse, electrical connectors and a switch
- 1-year warranty
Whether you're pulling a horse trailer up a steep grade or drag racing down Main Street, your attention isn't on your coolant temperature. And, it doesn't have to be when you equip your electric cooling fan with a Maradyne Wiring Harness. It keeps an eye on how hot your auto's running and automatically switches on your fan before your temp gauge creeps into the red.
Everything you need to bridge the gap between your Maradyne fan and your coolant temperature is included with the Maradyne Wiring Harness. You get a heavy-gauge wiring harness, a relay, a weatherproof fuse and all electrical connections. Better still, you can pick between three temperature switches: a 185°, 195° or an adjustable switch for custom settings. And, Maradyne backs your Wiring Harness with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Maradyne Wiring Harness
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- bd transmission coolers
- hypertech powerstat
- ford seat covers for trucks
- ford truck computer chips
- mercedes mats
- flex-o-lite electric fan 1983 datsun 280 zx
- ford f150 suspension lift kits
- 2012 tacoma tonneau cover
- auto custom floor mats
- pick up truck bed caps
- winter truck accessories