We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hypertech Power Stat Thermostat Part #1023 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Christopher B (Crofton, MD) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Firebird — Dec 17, 2007 12:54 PM
This is a great do-it-yourself product to keep your ride cooler without having to spend a ton of money. It would be nice if it came with a replacement rubber gasket, but that can be picked up at just about any auto parts store. Overall, this is a very good part to have and it pays for itself in performance.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:180 Degree Thermostat
- Part #:1023
- hypertech cooling performance
- hypertech powerstat
- maradyne fan temperature switches
- 2003 dodge ram e fan
- car mats hyundai sonota
- ford parts roof carrier
- subaru cargo box roof
- what thermostat should i use in a 1999 gmc sonoma
- wind deflector for z2004 mazda mpv van
- cooling fan for nissan titan
- chip for truck
- rain guards for auto windows
- truck bed rail protectors