We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flex-a-lite Electric Cooling Fans Part #292 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Christopher A (CHOCTAW, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Oct 20, 2012 3:02 PM
After I got the right kit for my truck, the install was realy straight forward. My kit was missing two insulated female spade terminals, but I had extra. You will need a multimeter or a power probe. A/C blows colder for sure. A little noisey but not major. Was worried about the power draw with my custom stereo, but so far have no problems.
Ships Between 3/06 - 3/08
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:292
- Air Flow: 2740-4600 cfm
- Amp Draw: 16-28A
- Width: 27.5"
- Height: 17.5"
- Depth: 4"
- Controls: Variable speed controls
- flex lite radiator fan
- flex-a-lite 278 electric fan
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- aluminum radiators san diego ca
- bmw bras
- car mats hyundai sonota
- aftermarket rear view mirrors
- saab 900 electric fans
- car accessories for a kia spectura
- flex-o-lite electric fan 1983 datsun 280 zx
- replacement floor mats
- cheap bull bars
- vehicle roof racks