We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Flex-a-lite Electric Cooling Fans Part #282 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Christopher H (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Oct 23, 2011 9:08 AM
The Flex-a-lite 282 is a great fit in the truck. The elictrical install was straight forward with no complications. The truck gets 1-2 mpg better than it did, but the main thing i like best is that there's no clutch type fan any longer. There's a lot less wear and tear on teh water pump now.
Ships Between 5/12 - 5/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:282
- Air Flow: 3300-5500 cfm
- Amp Draw: 12-28A
- Width: 31.875"
- Height: 17"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Controls: Variable speed controls
- flexalite radiators
- flex a lite fan for s10
- aluminum radiators san diego ca
- auto de 1954-1975 chevy
- car mats hyundai sonota
- mini cooper dog accessories
- lexus bra
- cooling fan for nissan titan
- 1985 honda civic cooling system
- 1999 nissan frontier electric cooling fan
- automotive bras
- bike rack for trucks
- luggage carrier for top of car