We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Maradyne Jetstreme Series Electric Cooling Fans Part #MJS22KC Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (Alpena, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Apr 10, 2012 9:04 PM
We thought they were good overall, but their was no mounting hardware and no instructions. The quailty is very good but the hardware kit was hard to figure. The fans for our application was longer than what they should have been. We had to make our own mounting hardware and we payed an extra $40 in materials and it took 2 days to figure how to put it together. For the price my Yukon was more but it was easier and had a mounting bracket with it throught flex a lite.
Reviewed by Stephen R (Apopka, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Camaro — Nov 23, 2011 12:44 PM
I was running a single electric aftermarket electric fan on my 79 corvette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached 260 degrees in stop and go traffic and during heavy acceleration. Since installing the dual Jetstreme with temperature switch,the vette warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away when the fans are activated.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/20
- Part Size:3,100 CFM
- Style:With Wiring Harness
- Part #:MJS22KC
- Reversible S-blade design for push/pull fanning
- 26" wide, 15" tall, 3.94" deep
- 225W Fan
- 3,100 CFM
- 26.6 amp draw
- Includes a Maradyne Wiring Harness with Adjustable Temperature Switch that automatically activates your fan based on the coolant temperature
- electric fan maradyne challenger 16"
- flex-a-lite 278 electric fan
- maradyne jetstream 2
- maradyne m113
- ford bed liner
- car mats hyundai sonota
- dodge ram trans cooler system
- high performance radiator for a 1964 nova
- seat covers for honda oddessy
- truck side rails
- aftermarket side view mirrors
- garage parking stop