We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Mishimoto Racing Thermostats Part #MMTS-CIV-06 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Victor M (Merrimack, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Dec 03, 2015 1:24 AM
I have been building my car and after various mods, it made sense for me to try to protect its cooling temperature before it became an issue so after buying the radiator hoses, I included this purchase as well. It was very time consuming to reach the thermostat on my car, but the Mishimoto, was a perfect fit, had the same OEM Housing, and every hole aligned purrfectly, so after that it was an easy install. After the install I still have had no issues; still waiting for the Autocross season.
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:MMTS-CIV-06
- Mishimoto Activation Temperature: 68°C (155°F)
- OEM Activation Temperature: 78°C (172.4°F)
- mishimoto cooling performance
- flex a lite 270 reviews
- hypertech powerstat
- maradyne m113k
- mazda mats
- car mats hyundai sonota
- volkswagen dog accessories
- what thermostat should i use in a 1999 gmc sonoma
- electric fans 2002 chevy silverado
- 2004 chevrolet truck cooling fan
- automobile floor mats rubber
- suv liner
- truck set covers