- Banks Techni-Cooler system blasts cooler, denser air into your diesel powerplant
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Direct replacement for the skinny, inefficient OEM intercooler
- Bolsters power without creating black smoke or raising EGTs
- Significantly lowers boost air temps
- Improves fuel economy
- Boosts power by as much 60hp and torque by up to 140 ft/lbs
- All-aluminum design prevents melting or warping under extreme conditions
- 25% larger core surface area optimizes heat transfer for maximum cooling
- Increases air density and oxygen content by up to 10% for more complete combustion
- Extra-large end-tanks aid cooling performance
- Maximizes the power of performance tuners, intakes and exhaust
- Kit includes everything needed to install your new Banks Techni-Cooler
- Your Banks Techni-Cooler System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Ditch that skinny, overworked factory intercooler and let your diesel run wild. The Banks Techni-Cooler System cools and compresses incoming air-boosting power by up to 60 ponies, and torque by up to 140 ft/lbs.
The Techni-Cooler boasts a 25% larger core surface to optimize heat transfer. And, the extra-large end-tanks blast oxygen density by up to 10%. All this cool, dense air delivers proper combustion and gnarly power gains-without raising EGTs.
To make the most of your other performance mods, the Techni-Cooler's a must. Performance tuners can't amplify airflow, which leads to backdown-less power and high EGTs. With Banks doing the breathing, your tuner delivers 100% of its advertised power and EGTs stay in the safety zone.
The all-aluminum Techni-Cooler is a direct replacement for your OEM intercooler, and Banks includes everything needed to install the kit in your specific rig. What's more, your Banks Techni-Cooler is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Banks Techni-Cooler System Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robbie P (WEST BRANCH, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-350 — Oct 08, 2015 10:44 AM
Match with the many other upgrades, makes my H&S Min Max, and Sinister Diesel cold air intake, truck Temps down, turbo cold intake air 100 degrees below factory #'s. Push torque up 150 lbs on low tunings and up to 375 in high tunings. Love it, building a true race truck. 850 lbs of horsepower and up to 1750lbs torque. Many more things to change out but love Banks intercoolers. ...
Reviewed by Terry N (Hiawatha, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — May 21, 2015 6:29 AM
its a great system, but banks needs to recheck the torque specs. the intake horn studs broke off at the givin torque spec. otherwise really love the system!
Reviewed by Raymond R (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Aug 28, 2013 8:59 PM
This is a great kit and easy to install . It took about 2 hours to do, the exhaust took about 2 also. Normal hand tools were all that was needed. You must torque to the right amounts. After install we achieved about 4 mpg increase, its not a crazy amount but over time it will make a difference . Our next purchase will be the Six Gun chip. Auto Anything had the best listed prices and they gave us an additional discount at check out that was awesome. I WILL be buying from them again.
Reviewed by Jared C (Spanaway, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Oct 05, 2012 9:53 PM
My truck is more responsive, running cooler and sounds great. The hardest part of the installation was the boost tubes.
Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- banks superchargers & turbochargers
- banks techni cooler
- afe intercooler
- supercharger for sale
- lexus dash covers
- oldsmobile floor mats
- subaru cargo mat
- supercharger for chevy silverado
- dash mat 1995 gmc1500
- 2005 dodge magnum supercharger kit
- wind rain guards
- automotive gauge accessories
- rubber mats for suv