- Banks Techni-Cooler system blasts cooler, denser air into your diesel powerplant
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model rig
- Direct replacement for the skinny, inefficient OEM intercooler
- Bolsters power without creating black smoke or raising EGTs
- Significantly lowers boost air temps
- Improves fuel economy
- Boosts power by as much 60hp and torque by up to 140 ft/lbs
- All-aluminum design prevents melting or warping under extreme conditions
- 25% larger core surface area optimizes heat transfer for maximum cooling
- Increases air density and oxygen content by up to 10% for more complete combustion
- Extra-large end-tanks aid cooling performance
- Maximizes the power of performance tuners, intakes and exhaust
- Kit includes everything needed to install your new Banks Techni-Cooler
- Your Banks Techni-Cooler System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Ditch that skinny, overworked factory intercooler and let your diesel run wild. The Banks Techni-Cooler System cools and compresses incoming air-boosting power by up to 60 ponies, and torque by up to 140 ft/lbs.
The Techni-Cooler boasts a 25% larger core surface to optimize heat transfer. And, the extra-large end-tanks blast oxygen density by up to 10%. All this cool, dense air delivers proper combustion and gnarly power gains-without raising EGTs.
To make the most of your other performance mods, the Techni-Cooler's a must. Performance tuners can't amplify airflow, which leads to backdown-less power and high EGTs. With Banks doing the breathing, your tuner delivers 100% of its advertised power and EGTs stay in the safety zone.
The all-aluminum Techni-Cooler is a direct replacement for your OEM intercooler, and Banks includes everything needed to install the kit in your specific rig. What's more, your Banks Techni-Cooler is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Banks Techni-Cooler System Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond R (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Aug 28, 2013 8:59 PM
This is a great kit and easy to install . It took about 2 hours to do, the exhaust took about 2 also. Normal hand tools were all that was needed. You must torque to the right amounts. After install we achieved about 4 mpg increase, its not a crazy amount but over time it will make a difference . Our next purchase will be the Six Gun chip. Auto Anything had the best listed prices and they gave us an additional discount at check out that was awesome. I WILL be buying from them again.
Reviewed by Jared C (Spanaway, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Oct 05, 2012 9:53 PM
My truck is more responsive, running cooler and sounds great. The hardest part of the installation was the boost tubes.
Reviewed by John M (Burlington, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jul 12, 2012 5:25 AM
The banks techni-cooler system was every thing that banks said it was. It was easy to install, fit right into place with NO cutting and took about 4 1/2 hours to complete.The best part was taking it for a ride, you could fell the differance right out of the gate.I have not pulled my fifth wheel yet but can not wait to try it out. AutoAnything were great to deal with, the banks techni-cooler system came on time like they said it would.If you want more HORSEPOWER deal with BANKS and if you want it on time go through AutoAnything.com.
Reviewed by Jamie K (Caldwell, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Mar 14, 2012 8:55 PM
Had two small clamps and one large clamp missing. Had a Ford Mechanic with 14 years experience do the install and man am I glad I knew him. Had know idea there would be all that cutting and bending to get this installed.
Banks Techni-Cooler System
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- banks superchargers & turbochargers
- magna supercharger
- afe intercooler
- supercharger for sale
- dashboard covers for ford trucks
- floor mats for cadillac
- ford truck dash kits
- frontier rims
- 2011 gmc sierra supercharger
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- bicycle carriers
- luggage carriers
- performance tuners