- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your ride from getting too hot with a Champion Cooling Aluminum Radiator
- All-aluminum design available in configurations of up to 4 rows of .63” tubing
- Constructed using 100% TIG welded seams and brazed core technology – absolutely no epoxy
- Designed and manufactured at an ISO-certified facility to the highest industry standards
- Features a cooling capacity of approximately 600-800+ horsepower
- Assembly includes brackets, fins, spaced tubes, OE-style brass petcock, standard radiator cap weighing 16 lbs, 2mm-thick tanks and fitting and a billet fill-neck
- Your Champion Cooling Radiator is made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You’ve put a lot of time, effort and care into transforming your everyday street machine into a street demon, but to truly capture that performance that’s too hot to handle, you’ve got to turn the temp way down. Drop a custom Champion Cooling Aluminum Radiator in the front of your engine bay and neutralize the threat of overheating.
Champion Radiators are manufactured to the highest industry standards at an ISO-certified facility right here in the USA, and only the finest aluminum is used. Built-tough with 100% welded seams and brazed core technology – and absolutely no epoxy – these replacement radiators are available in two, three and four row configurations with .63” tubes.
With a considerable cooling capacity of approximately 600-800+ horsepower, each Champion Aluminum Radiator comes complete with premium brackets, fins and spaced tubes, a factory-style brass petcock, a standard radiator cap weighing 16 lbs, 2mm-thick tanks and fitting and a billet fill-neck. They’re also supported by a Lifetime Warranty.
Champion Aluminum Radiator Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Isaac J (Bastrop, TX) Reviewed for a 1969 Dodge Coronet — Sep 20, 2017 8:00 AM
The radiator is good. I assumed the standard transmission version would not have AT holes. It is universal and does not have the factory look I had hoped for.