- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent overheating when you cold start your car with a Dayco Bypass Hose
- Designed to replace and out-perform your old or malfunctioning OE hose
- Features an inner base tube reinforced with knitted rayon for optimal strength and burst resistance
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations from -40°F to +257°F
- Dayco Bypass Hoses are backed by a 12-month or 12,000 mile warranty
Get your morning off to a fast start when you cold start your vehicle with a Dayco Bypass Hose. Each hose is designed to replace your worn out OE hose and features a reinforced base tube for optimal strength and burst resistance. Resistant to temperature variations from -40°F to +257°F. 12-month or 12,000 mile warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- dayco cooling system
- dorman oil cooler hose
- turn off active fuel management on 2010 silverado
- ultraviolet heat shield with rain sensor
- mercedes dash mats
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- all weather floor mats for toyota 4runner
- dodge ram 2500 front receiver
- 2005 dodge ram electric fan
- personalized dashboard covers
- best tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- car stops for garage