- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy optimal air flow & prevent overheating with a Dorman Radiator Fan Assembly
- High fiberglass content provides added strength and rigidity, while improving thermal stability
- Each Dorman Cooling Fan is designed for direct-fit replacement in your specific ride
- Plug-n-play jumper harness is included (where applicable)
- Comes ready to install with the motor, shroud and blade
- Dorman Cooling Fans are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Get the optimal air flow your ride needs to prevent itself from overheating with a direct-fit Dorman Radiator Fan. High fiberglass content provides added strength and rigidity, while improving thermal stability. Includes a plug-n-play jumper harness (where applicable) and comes ready to install with the motor, shroud and blade. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Radiator Fan Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Justin H (Wailuku, HI) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Aug 07, 2017 10:19 PM
Has been in place about a week... but going in, this fan doesn't feel constructed as precisely as the OEM Denso fan. It also feels much lighter and flimsier. Only time will tell if it performs as expected or better (some report only lasting a few months), but anyone who's priced a Honda cooling fan from Denso will likely not be disappointed enough to spend the money to get the OEM one.
Reviewed by Brad S (Universal City, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — May 26, 2017 3:03 PM
Fit was perfect for my 2006 Honda Ridgeline. Honda dealership wanted 3x the price... go figure
- dorman cooling system
- afe cold air intake
- beck arnley thermostat
- hypertech max energy
- jaguar car mats
- lexus steering wheel cover
- dodge dash covers
- colgan auto bras bmw 750li
- flex-o-lite electric fan 1983 datsun 280 zx
- trailer hitch for a 2011 buick lucerne
- bed mats for trucks
- car dash kit
- car tow hitches