- Turn your engine bay into a wind tunnel with Flex-A-Lite 27" Cooling Fans
- Universally sized to mount in most mid-size cars, trucks and SUVs
- Equipped with dual 13.5" fans producing 4600cfm of airflow
- Unleashes hidden horsepower, cooler A/C and faster warm-up times compared to belt-driven factory fans
- The 27.5" x 17.5" size ensures maximum radiator coverage and enhanced cooling efficiency
- Constructed from a one-piece nylon shroud that's glass reinforced for heat-safe durability
- Integrated airflow flaps make it easy to pair with ram air systems
- Available with or without a Variable Speed Controller
- Universal mounting bracket, wiring pigtail and installation instructions included
- Flex-A-Lite covers your 27" Universal Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty
For a powerful boost in cooling power, make the switch to a Flex-A-Lite 27" Dual Electric Cooling Fan. Designed to mount in place of your stock fan, these massive air movers are equipped with twin 13.5" fans pushing oxygen around at a staggering rate of 4600cfm—all without siphoning off precious ponies like a belt-driven factory fan.
Icier air conditioning, faster warm ups, and hotter horsepower—they're all in your cards when you bolt on a Flex A Lite Dual 13.5" Fan Kit. Universally sized to work with most mid-sized domestic cars, trucks and SUVs, your fan is constructed from a sturdy, glass-reinforced shroud to withstand blistering heat without breaking a sweat. Plus, the boxy shape ensures more air blows across your radiator for maximum chilling strength.
Everything you need for a straightforward at-home install is included with Flex A Lite 27" Cooling Fans. You get a universal mounting bracket, wiring pigtail and instructions. There's also an optional Variable Speed Controller model that lets you adjust the temperatures that trigger your fan. Best of all, Flex-A-Lite backs your 27" Universal Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite 27" Dual Universal Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Arshawn A (mission viejo, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Sequoia — Mar 26, 2014 8:35 PM
I requested the 775 however they sent the 295 which had universal brackets and universal manual, but I got that all work out as I had to call flex a lite...
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flex lite radiator fan
- auto fan wiring harness
- bd transmission coolers
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- oldsmobile floor mats
- bmw front bra
- honda dash mats
- 1997 ford expedition seat covers
- 2005 dodge ram electric fan
- nissan frontier all weather floor mats
- pickup truck tailgate
- trucks covers
- cargo liner reviews