- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Dissipates heat up to 200% more efficiently than a factory core
- Crafted from aluminum with a 2-row core of 1" (26mm) tubes
- Internal fins act as a heat sink to absorb engine coolant heat more quickly
- External fins increase the tank's radiant surface area three fold
- Unique design integrates limitless fastening points into the tank itself
- Radiator also works as a bracket for attaching expansion tanks, electric fans, oil coolers, etc.
- T-Channel side tanks allow mounting brackets to slide for easy installation
- Your Flex-a-lite Aluminum Radiator is backed by a 1-year warranty
Cool your powerplant with the coolest radiators on the market-Flex-a-lite Aluminum Radiators. Crafted from pure aluminum, Flex-a-lite radiators boast a 2-row core and a unique external/internal fin design that dissipates heat up to 200% more efficiently than your factory core.
Custom designed just for your ride, Flex-a-lite performance radiators improve performance by absorbing and releasing coolant heat more quickly. And, with 3 times the radiant surface area, your Flex-a-lite radiator puts factory cores to shame.
Not only does your new Flex-a-lite radiator keep your engine cooler, the T-Channel side tanks make easy work of the radiator swap. And, the channels also let you mount engine accessories like expansion tanks, electric fans and oil coolers. Best yet, Flex-a-lite backs your Aluminum Radiator with a cool 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite Aluminum Radiators Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Lanny M (Lake Tapps, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jul 31, 2013 7:09 AM
Actually it was to be a direct fit for this truck until I received it and read the instructions which said I needed to install the oversized tranny cooler, because there is not an in radiator cooler, which I will need to order frome Flex-alite or someone else because AutoAnything does not carry it.
Ships Between 6/08 - 6/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flex-a-lite cooling system
- custom dually mud flaps
- dominator 2 steps
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- mercedes benz car seat protector
- triumph floor mats
- jaguar dash cover
- intercoolers for a 1997 ford f-350
- 2006 f150 floor mats
- mustang cold air intake
- truck seat cover
- chrome car parts
- intake systems