- Turn your engine bay into an ice box with Flex-A-Lite X-treme S-blade Electric Cooling Fans
- Universally designed to work with practically any vehicle
- Decked out with a dozen powerfully pitched S-blades and a high-output 12V motor
- Produces 20% more airflow than lesser S-blade fans for maximum performance and efficiency gains
- Available in your choice of single fan or dual-fan models
- The single fan produces 1505cfm of airflow and measures 15" x 13-1/2" x 4"
- The dual fan pumps out 3000cfm of airflow and measures 26-1/4" x 15-1/2" x 4"
- Constructed with a one-piece, glass-reinforced nylon shroud for serious heat resistance
- Comes with the fan alone, the fan with an adjustable thermostat controller or a fan with a variable speed and adjustable thermostat controller
- Universal mounting hardware, wiring pigtail and installation instructions included
- Flex-A-Lite backs your X-treme Universal Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty
You know that feeling you get when you crack open an icy bottle of soda on a sweltering summer afternoon and take a soul-refreshing swig? Or when your buddy convinced you to dive into that frozen lake during a February ice fishing excursion? If you take both bone-chilling experiences and dunk them in a vat of liquid nitrogen, you're halfway to the cooling performance delivered by the Flex A Lite S Blade X-treme Series of high-flow fans.
If your engine doesn't already have a beanie, you better start knitting one—it's about to get a lot icier under the hood. Your Flex A Lite Xtreme Cooling Fan whips up 20% more airflow than traditional S-blade designs. There's no sorcery at play—just ingenious engineering. Each Flexalite Universal Extreme Fan features a powerful 12V motor spinning a dozen aggressively-angled S-blades. This one-two design punch delivers an impressive 1505cfm for singe-fan models and 3000cfm for dualies.
No matter how sizzling your engine compartment, Flex-A-Lite X-treme Cooling Fans have the stomach to survive. Their one-piece, glass-reinforced nylon shroud is built to withstand blazing-hot temperatures. You can set one up as a replacement primary fan or an auxiliary pusher fan. Plus, every X-treme S-blade fan comes with universal mounting hardware, wiring pigtail and a 1-year warranty.
Flex-a-lite X-treme S-blade Universal Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Zachary O (SANDY, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Mar 21, 2014 8:02 AM
Great set of fans. They went in easy and the mounting brackets lined up pretty close, but not right on. Had to do some shifting on the top brackets. One issue that I had was they only provide you with about six inches of wire coming out of each fan. It was hard to wire them together without having to use additional connectors. Possible, but slightly inconvenient. Good product though, very sturdy and it keeps my engine under 200 degrees at all times.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08