Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn down the temperature under your hood with a Mishimoto Aluminum Performance Radiator
- Custom designed for a drop-in fit for your year, make and model
- Used and trusted worldwide by professional drifters, time attackers and rally racers
- Increases your cooling efficiency up to 30%, so you can safely stoke your engine’s fire
- Built with a 100% brazed aluminum core
- The all-aluminum frame features precise TIG welds
- The polished end tanks add an electrifying shine to your motor bay
- Equipped with a Mishimoto magnetic drain plug and dowty oil seal
- Mishimoto backs your Aluminum Radiator with a Lifetime Warranty
What do daily drivers and drag racers have in common? They both lose power when engine temperatures spike. To keep your powerplant from overheating in traffic or at the track, put it on ice with Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators. Like adding an air conditioner to your engine bay, they boost your cooling power up to 30% for sizzling performance wherever your drive.
Whether you're building a street smoker, pro drifter or a show pony, no respectable engine compartment is complete without a Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator. While safe for street use, these under-the-hood glaciers are built to withstand ruthless racing conditions. The core is built from fully brazed aluminum, and the rest of the radiator features TIG-welded aluminum construction—the optimal design for maximum heat control.
Put down the angle grinder and plasma cutter—Mishimoto Performance Radiators are custom sized for a drop-in fit. They feature polished end tanks, a Mishimoto magnetic drain plug and a dowty oil seal. Plus, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy H (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Aug 07, 2014 3:22 AM
Great price, easy to install looks better and is about the same cost as the thin oem radiator. Not the fastest shipping I've ever had. Took a few days to even get it to FedEx but it was free shipping.
Reviewed by john a (lutz, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Mustang — Jul 09, 2014 2:04 PM
finish is great. new mounting system makes sense. radiator still has mounting problem as it hits the bottom mounting bracket for the reservoir tank. the bottom of the radiator "rocks' over the mounting bracket. I had to grind down the mounting bracket and it still hits. mounting hardware is first rate.
Reviewed by Todd W (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Nov 26, 2013 6:24 AM
Definitely a nice piece to swap out for the OEM radiator. Beautiful alumninum, much larger capacity and pretty easy to install. Definitely recommend for OEM replacement. Only issue I had were with the Mishimoto silicon hoses I got as well. They were supposed to fit, but slightly too long so ended up rubbing against my engine pully and put a hole in the hose after a day. I ended up needing to do a replacement as well as all new fluids. Radiator works perfect though.
Reviewed by Robert B (Waynesville, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Impreza — Nov 19, 2013 9:46 PM
Amazing is the word!! Incredible all aluminum construction and larger size than OEM yet fits perfectly. Very easy install. Cools better at both standing idle and at stressful high speeds and conditions. The lifetime anything-goes warranty is icing on the cake!! A MUST BUY!!!
- mishimoto cooling performance
- aluminum radiators san diego ca
- bd transmission coolers
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- mercedes-benz logo floor mats
- car mats hyundai sonota
- all weather floor mats ford
- 2009 dodge ram performance transmission cooler
- high performance radiator for a 1964 nova
- what thermostat should i use in a 1999 gmc sonoma
- truck suspension systems
- auto garage accessories
- grill guards for pickups