- Beat back the heat under your hood with a Mishimoto Thermo Fan Switch
- Custom designed for your ride
- Triggers your radiator fan at 80 degrees Celsius, 15 degrees before your stock switch
- Perfect for performance-minded drivers
- Works with both stock and aftermarket fans
- Easy to install in place of your factory switch
- Your Mishimoto Fan Switch comes with a Lifetime Warranty
When you're turning your stock ride into a speed fiend, you have to hit the three critical areas: engine, suspension and cooling. Hefty horsepower propels you past the competition, and tight handling lets you juke jokers. But, it's the cooling system that keeps everything running strong. For even greater motor-chilling efficiency, start the cool down process sooner by installing a Mishimoto Electric Fan Thermo Switch.
See, a thermo switch is a lot like a turkey thermometer—it engages once it hits the ideal temperature. Your stock switch is designed for commuters, so it waits until you hit 95 degrees Celsius before switching on. But, the Mishimoto Thermoswitch is engineered for performance, and kicks on at 80 degrees Celsius—a full 15 degrees sooner. And, by icing your engine down before it starts to boil over, you maintain maximum output and retain your winning edge.
Whether you're running an upgraded fan or sticking with stock, the Mishimoto Electric Fan Thermo Switch is versatile enough to work with factory or aftermarket equipment. It's custom designed to directly replace your stock switch. And, Mishimoto backs your Electric Fan Thermo Switch with a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Electric Fan Thermo Switches Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kenny C (WINTER PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Jan 25, 2015 4:57 AM
It was a little work to install into the lower radiator , but it does make difference on the coolant gauge . Now I need the lower degree thermostat for the complete package . Carroll Shelby would address the cooling and brake system to extend the reliability performance . Great idea .
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mishimoto cooling performance
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- auto fan wiring harness
- hypertech powerstat
- ford rubber mats
- mazda bullbar
- vw floor mat
- 2004 chevrolet truck cooling fan
- intercoolers for a 1997 ford f-350
- fan harness for the 96 chevy impala ss
- floor mats and liners
- diesel chips and programmers
- truck running bars