- Defend against high heat with Mishimoto Heat Defense Tape
- Used by the space industry to protect sensitive instruments
- Reflects heat and protects sensitive engine components from high engine temps
- Constructed of highly reflective, metalized polyimide film and woven glass cloth
- Withstands up to 675°F of radiant heat
- Film is laminated to glass cloth with a high-temp laminating adhesive
- Firmly self-adheres thanks to high-temperature, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Adhesive is protected by an easy-to-remove backing
- Measures a scant 0.005" thick
- Your Mishimoto Heat Defense Tape is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that high temps are the death of critical engine components. But it did take a rocket scientist to create the cure—Mishimoto Heat Defense Tape. The same tape used by the space industry to protect sensitive instruments from ultra high-temps is now available to use in, on and around your land rocket!
Constructed of a highly reflective, metalized polyimide film, Mishimoto gold foil tape is laminated to woven glass cloth. It can be used to wrap just about any engine component. Simply peel the easy-to-remove backing and apply. Thanks to the high-temperature, pressure-sensitive adhesive, Mishimoto heat wrap firmly self-adheres.
Your Mishimoto heat defense tape can withstand up to 675°F of radiant heat, which is amazing since it's only 0.005" thick. And, Mishimoto gold tape's highly reflective gold color looks hot in any engine compartment. Even hotter, Mishimoto backs your Heat Defense Tape with a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Heat Defense Tape Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27