- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Uncork your coolant before your motor gets too hot with Mishimoto Racing Thermostats
- Custom designed to replace your factory thermostat
- Digitally calibrated to open up at a lower than stock temperature for ultimate cooling performance
- Gets your antifreeze circulating sooner to maintain cooler motor temps for longer
- Ideal at the track and safe for street driving
- Your Mishimoto Racing Thermostat includes a Lifetime Warranty
When you're smoking your tires down at the track, you expect your engine to run hotter than when you're commuting to work. Unfortunately, a factory thermostat is set up to respond to street driving, not strip racing. For faster cooling start-ups, swap out your stock equipment with a Mishimoto Racing Thermostat.
Compared side-by-side to your stock thermostat, a Mishimoto Performance Thermostat looks like it was made at the factory. But, the real difference lies inside their exteriors. They're digitally calibrated to open up once roughly 20 degrees before most standard thermostats. By starting to circulate your coolant sooner, a Mishimoto Thermostat helps maintain cooler temperatures for longer, which leads to hotter performance throughout the drive.
Mishimoto has earned international respect for their race-tested cooling systems, and the Racing Thermostat embodies their tradition for premium construction, performance design and lasting durability. Plus, they back every Mishimoto Racing Thermostat with a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Racing Thermostats Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Victor M (Merrimack, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Dec 03, 2015 1:24 AM
I have been building my car and after various mods, it made sense for me to try to protect its cooling temperature before it became an issue so after buying the radiator hoses, I included this purchase as well. It was very time consuming to reach the thermostat on my car, but the Mishimoto, was a perfect fit, had the same OEM Housing, and every hole aligned purrfectly, so after that it was an easy install. After the install I still have had no issues; still waiting for the Autocross season.
- mishimoto cooling performance
- hypertech powerstat
- maradyne m113
- bd transmission coolers
- dashboard covers for ford trucks
- scion car mats
- subaru accessories dog
- what thermostat should i use in a 1999 gmc sonoma
- electric fans 2002 chevy silverado
- hd cooling kit for 2010 chevy truck
- mats for suvs
- pick up truck tunnel covers
- rubber truck liners