- Cool down your engine block and heat up your engine bay’s style with Mishimoto Radiator Air Diversion Plates
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Traps extra air rushing against your radiator for a boost in cooling performance
- Delivers a bold visual punch under the hood
- Mishimoto builds your Radiator Diversion Plate from 5052 aluminum
- Available in your choice of color options
- Built with pride in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Upgrading your speed fiend with bone-crunching amounts of boost, a king-sized camshaft and a loudmouth exhaust definitely dials up the horsepower. Of course, it also turns your engine compartment into an oven. If you want to put those ponies to good use, you need all the cooling power you can get. With a Mishimoto Air Diversion Plate, you capture extra air while you drive and keep your temps well below boiling.
The simple yet brilliant Mishimoto Radiator Block Off Plate optimizes your ride's natural cooling system: the air rushing against the radiator. By closing off the gaping hole above your radiator, it forces more of that air to breeze through your fins—chilling both your coolant and your engine block. On the highway or at the track, you can push your powerplant harder without smoking your cylinders.
When it's not icing down your motor, the Mishimoto Radiator Diversion Plate is heating up your under-hood style. It comes in a range of high-octane hues to accent or offset your street machine's color scheme. What's more, its constructed from premium aluminum right here in the USA and includes a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- mishimoto cooling performance
- hypertech powerstat
- maradyne jetstreme series electric cooling fans
- aluminum radiators san diego ca
- audi rubber mats
- floor mats for volvo
- mercedes benz dash covers
- tundra electric cooling fans
- wind deflector for z2004 mazda mpv van
- 1995 f-150xl radiator
- suv car top carrier
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made
- brushguards for trucks