- Push yourself without popping your cooling system with the Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Custom shaped to fit directly in place of your factory radiator hose
- Designed to withstand the punishing heat and pressure demands of track conditions and daily commutes
- Constructed from four layers of high-grade silicone reinforced with heat-resistant fibers
- Available in your choice of colors
- Works with both factory radiators and Mishimoto Aluminum Radiators
- Mishimoto covers your Silicone Radiator Hose Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
Every red light, on-ramp and passing lane is a new opportunity to push your vehicle to redline. Unfortunately, all that hot-lapping around town pumps up the pressure inside your cooling system and starts to break down that wimpy OEM radiator hose. Before you blow your factory plumbing, swap it out with a high-strength Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose.
From the track to the traffic jam, the Mishimoto Radiator Hose Kit stands up to the most punishing conditions. Unlike traditional rubber hoses, they're constructed from four dense layers of high-grade silicone. On top of that, the silicone itself is fortified with heat-resistant fibers, which boosts its durability and reliability. So, no matter how hard you push it, Mishimoto has your back.
Custom designed for your exact year, make and model, the Mishimoto Silicone Cooling Hose fits directly in place of your stock hose. Plus, it comes in your choice of racy colors and is finished with the iconic Mishimoto logo. Better still, Mishimoto backs your Radiator Hose Kit with a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kits Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Valerie S (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Jan 04, 2016 10:00 PM
I was deciding between these and other brands. Saw these on auto anything and really liked them. My wife liked them in her car!
Reviewed by Marco O (COALINGA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — May 21, 2015 3:35 PM
the hoses made a little temperature difference it at least dropped one or two lines on my temp. gauge. they look real nice on the engine
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mishimoto cooling system
- power slot brake rotors in back regular in front?
- rear wind deflectors
- weiand action plus water pump
- jeep bull bar
- bed liners chevy trucks
- floor mats for mercedes benz
- intercoolers for a 1997 ford f-350
- mercury monterey cabin air filters
- 2012 honda pilot side steps
- nerf steps for trucks
- bike rack for car reviews
- custom fit car floor mats