- Get better acquainted with the temperature of your antifreeze with Mishimoto Water Temperature Sensor Adapters
- Designed to plumb right into your radiator hose, giving your sensor direct contact with your ride’s coolant
- Allows you to get highly accurate temperature readings to help avoid overheating
- Constructed from sturdy, lightweight aluminum
- Equipped with a 1/8” NPT sensor bung
- Available in a range of sizes to fit most radiator hoses
- Multiple color choices allow engine compartment customization
- Includes a pair of hose clamps for easy installation
- Your Mishimoto Radiator Hose Temp Adapter comes with a Lifetime Warranty
What do stop-and-go traffic and high-stakes drag racing have in common? They both put an excess amount of stress on your cooling system. If you don't know exactly how hot your coolant is running, you could find yourself sidelined with a blown radiator, cracked head or worse. Avoid costly damage before it takes you down by getting a clear read on your coolant with the Mishimoto Water Temperature Sensor Adapter.
When you absolutely need the most accurate measurement possible, you absolutely need the Mishimoto Water Temp Sensor Adapter. It mounts directly in-line with your radiator hose. Just cut out a small section, connect the Mishimoto Water Temp Adapter, and you're ready to start taking precise readings right from the source. Whether you're close to boiling or still warming up, you'll know just how hard to push your powerplant.
Available in a range of universal sizes, Mishimoto Water Temp Sensor Adapters work with almost any automobile out there—foreign and domestic. They're built tough from lightweight aluminum, equipped with 1/8" NPT sensor bung and include a Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Water Temperature Sensor Adapters Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22