- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your engine running cooler with a premium OSC Radiator
- Designed by OSC to meet the professional installer’s needs and enhance performance
- Features more fins per inch than the OE, thicker cores and larger transmission coolers to withstand extreme conditions
- Manufactured from high-quality raw materials to ensure longevity
- Engineered to meet or exceed expectations in high-mileage applications
- Drops right in to replace your failing factory unit
- Assembly tested up to three times during production
- Your OSC Radiator carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy proper engine cooling and function with an OSC Radiator. Engineered for more efficient heat transference and crafted from only the highest-grade materials for lasting structural integrity, this aftermarket radiator was 100% tested prior to and even after assembly. Ready for a drop-in, OE fit. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OSC Radiator Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyrone A (DALZELL, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Aug 08, 2017 7:08 PM
I enjoyed the professional service and craftsmanship of my OSC radiator that I purchased from AutoAnything. I recommend this company as a legit 5 star business.
Reviewed by Patricia O (EUSTIS, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Aug 01, 2017 8:41 AM
The radiator was delivered very promptly. My son put it in and my car is back to running smoothly, with no additional cooling problems.
Reviewed by Eric T (Brookhaven, GA) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota Camry — Jun 05, 2017 8:55 AM
The new OSC radiator I recently purchased/installed to replace the original radiator in my 1995 Camry V6 fit perfectly and is functioning great. The price was right, I would definitely purchase another one online from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Dale Y (SPRINGDALE, AR) — Jun 02, 2017 12:02 PM
Radiator bolted up nicely, but was 3" shorter than OE at the bottom. Everything else OK. The bottom radiator hose would not fit because of the difference, so had to purchase a flex hose locally. (13.00) Since the radiator now at the bottom sits behind the frame with more protection, I will keep it, as I see this as an advantage. (I have an OE skidplate.) The shorter radiator should not make any cooling difference, since my old radiator had been dirty for some time with no overheating problems.