- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- B&I Dash Kits deck-out your interior with premium dash trim goodness
- Available in main kits, deluxe kits, door trim upgrades, overhead console trim and more
- B&I Dash Kits come in 19 stunning wood, carbon fiber and specialty finishes
- Also available in special factory match materials for expanding original wood dashes
- B&I Dash Kits are custom-cut to fit your interior’s wood-starved areas
- Easiest installation in the industry – no toxic promoter or messy glue
- Darkened outer edges – no unsightly white borders
- Outstanding GemFLEX Poly Finish coating offers gleaming looks and UV protection
- Your B&I Dash Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
They just don't make interiors like they used to. Thankfully, B&I Dash Kits are here to give you the stunning look the factory doesn't offer.
Marbled or striped wood grain steeped in character. Deep factory match finishes. Intricate carbon fiber, colors and more. B&I Dash Kits let you pick the perfect trim material that gives your ride limited edition looks.
It gets even better. For most vehicles, you can pick from a variety of B&I Dash Kits. From main kits that cover your dash, stereo, gauges and vents, to overhead console kits that upgrade your main kit, and door trim kits that complete the look, a B&I Dash Kit lets you take the premium package as far as you like.
Best yet, B&I Dash Kits are the easiest dash kit on the market to install yourself at home. Just quickly clean the factory plastic area, peel the trim piece from your kit, and press in place. And, your B&I Dash Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty, too. So, why wait? It's time to upgrade your interior with B&I right now.
B&I Dash Kits Customer Reviews
187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John D (SEFFNER, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Nov 14, 2015 7:31 AM
Overall the kit installs easy and looks good.Followed all the instructions and it went well. Use a hair dryer for the best results.
Reviewed by emanuele t (Nutley, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Nov 13, 2015 7:50 AM
The product fit like a glove. Easy to install. I did contact customer service back on Nov 10, but got no response yet. I "received my 2D Flat Dash Kit Dark Burlwood/30 piece kit. It appears that the 4 panels for the DR switches (the arm rests with the window switches) Items: 2, 44, 47, and 50 have blemishes (clouded fuzzy like imperfections, looks like powder marks) on them. I only noticed them in the sunlight after putting them on the doors."
Reviewed by rob s (REDMOND, WA) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy Corvette — Oct 07, 2015 1:51 PM
I just love my new look in my 87 corvette it changed they whole look of the interior, the quality and fit was perfect, installation was no problem it looks great.