- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in an array of colors and finishes, call to order a free sample swatch
- Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits install with a minimum of fuss, and require no modification to your interior
- Dash kits are custom made for your vehicle
- Backed with 3M automotive adhesive
- All instructions and materials needed to make the install a snap are included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Due to custom manufacturing, Sherwood Dash Kits are non-returnable
- 3-year warranty on all Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
Created as an attractive overlay that is applicable at home by shade-tree mechanics and everyday consumers alike, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit is an adhesive-backed kit that accents your dashboard's contours.
As simple as peel & stick, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit goes on with ease to improve the look of your interior. Whether you're cruising the big suburban battleship or a spunky little back-road bomber, there's a kit for you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits Customer Reviews
501 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alonza W (GRIFTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Mar 24, 2017 7:52 PM
I was very pleased with the over all application and appearance of the product, although I found it to be a little pricey. Thanks will recommend this product.
Reviewed by W M H (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — Dec 14, 2016 8:41 PM
Very happy with my purchase. Within a few days of delivery I completely restored my '99 Ford Explorer leather interior to original look. No one will guess that it has 244,000 miles.
Reviewed by Robert C (Miramar, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Pilot — Oct 14, 2016 12:34 AM
Bought a Sherwood dash kit for my Mazda 3 2013 in Charcoal Cherry finish. The cuts are perfect and the finish is fantastic. It definitely gave my Mazda an elegant interior finish than the OEM bland black plastic finish. The application was a little bit challenging when it comes laying it exactly where you want it. I bought extra 3 M adhesive promoter since the kit only had two. Once it sticks with the promoter already applied, it's hard to remove and reapply. But oveeall, I love the kit!