Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
- Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in an array of colors and finishes, call to order a free sample swatch
- Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits install with a minimum of fuss, and require no modification to your interior
- Dash kits are custom made for your vehicle
- Backed with 3M automotive adhesive
- All instructions and materials needed to make the install a snap are included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Due to custom manufacturing, Sherwood Dash Kits are non-returnable
- 3-year warranty on all Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
Created as an attractive overlay that is applicable at home by shade-tree mechanics and everyday consumers alike, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit is an adhesive-backed kit that accents your dashboard's contours.
As simple as peel & stick, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit goes on with ease to improve the look of your interior. Whether you're cruising the big suburban battleship or a spunky little back-road bomber, there's a kit for you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits Customer Reviews
458 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Oct 30, 2014 8:28 PM
This dash kit is poor quality. First I ordered red! What I got was orange! They say that's it's red? Ok! But it's cut poorly and does not fit any contour or strait line evenly! Looks cheep! I will re order another dash kit and pay a little more for a better quality kit from auto anything they are always treating me great! On my other trucks I have installed 2 other kits from Auto anything.com but a different brand and they were so much better fitting and still look great years later.
Reviewed by stacy p (SWARTZ CREEK, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Oct 26, 2014 8:08 AM
totally changed the appearance of the interior, was pretty easy to install, only need a 20.00 heat gun.. what a great way to change the look!! Definitely recommend, although pricey I want to buy the extended kit!
Reviewed by Bruce B (MINEOLA, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer — Oct 23, 2014 9:09 PM
glue doesn't stick very well and a couple of the pieces had creases in them that haven't come out.
Reviewed by Becky S (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Genesis — Oct 11, 2014 5:39 PM
Very easy to install. I chose a color that fit my dash color, so it looks like it came out of the factory, very sleek and stylish. Makes the car look more luxurious.