- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in an array of colors and finishes, call to order a free sample swatch
- Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits install with a minimum of fuss, and require no modification to your interior
- Dash kits are custom made for your vehicle
- Backed with 3M automotive adhesive
- All instructions and materials needed to make the install a snap are included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Due to custom manufacturing, Sherwood Dash Kits are non-returnable
- 3-year warranty on all Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
Created as an attractive overlay that is applicable at home by shade-tree mechanics and everyday consumers alike, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit is an adhesive-backed kit that accents your dashboard's contours.
As simple as peel & stick, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit goes on with ease to improve the look of your interior. Whether you're cruising the big suburban battleship or a spunky little back-road bomber, there's a kit for you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits Customer Reviews
525 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by MICHAEL w (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Yukon XL — Tuesday at 11:20 PM
The Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits look's outstanding . I checked the search for a few days for the right price and auto anything was the place . The price right and the Quality was outstanding. I put it on myself but another hand would be great and it look outstanding. It change the appearance of the inside
Reviewed by Chrtistine J. B (MENA, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Sep 21, 2017 5:20 AM
I really enjoy the looks of the kit. The quality is almost perfect. The pieces are not perfect fit in a few areas. Wish it had more glue with it for the edges, I bought more adhesive. But overall It looks great! This is my 3rd kit on my 3rd car.
Reviewed by Lewis H (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Express — Aug 29, 2017 3:30 PM
Needs to cover more area, doesn't cover enough of the dash, yet I don't know who needs wood trim around their individual gauges? Other than that I'm pleased with the appearance. Really made my dash area look nice.
Reviewed by ED T (OREGON CITY, OR) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Bronco — Aug 03, 2017 11:44 AM
I had to have something to cover up the starkness of the old stock dash that comes with my car. I have purchased your product before and know what it does for the cars interior. Thank you for helping me with my car again.
Reviewed by Edward R (EASTON, PA) Reviewed for a 1977 Chevy Corvette — Jul 28, 2017 3:56 AM
Overall, I am happy with the product, it looks great and is what I expected. It has easy flexibility to help with placement.