Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
- Ships Between 3/16 - 3/18
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in an array of colors and finishes, call to order a free sample swatch
- Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits install with a minimum of fuss, and require no modification to your interior
- Dash kits are custom made for your vehicle
- Backed with 3M automotive adhesive
- All instructions and materials needed to make the install a snap are included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Due to custom manufacturing, Sherwood Dash Kits are non-returnable
- 3-year warranty on all Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
Created as an attractive overlay that is applicable at home by shade-tree mechanics and everyday consumers alike, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit is an adhesive-backed kit that accents your dashboard's contours.
As simple as peel & stick, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit goes on with ease to improve the look of your interior. Whether you're cruising the big suburban battleship or a spunky little back-road bomber, there's a kit for you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits Customer Reviews
463 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert G (PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Feb 19, 2015 1:23 PM
Nice kit. Installed on 2012 Mustang. Fit around console was very snug. Using heat gun, instalationwas made easier. Side panels for doors should have been made larger. Final overall apperance made interior look good better than stock. Would reccomend for anyone looking to improve the look of the interior of their car. Quality is good. Made of vynil but looks like polished wood. 3M TAPE is very sticky, make sure you dry fit first then apply part with backing (red protective) removed.
Reviewed by Darrell R (West Bend, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TL — Feb 04, 2015 10:27 PM
Thought it was real carbon fiber. Was definitely under the impression that it was. I just threw it in the garbage cuz I didn't want too go through the hassle of sending it all back.
Reviewed by Andrew K (Cookeville, TN) — Jan 06, 2015 3:56 AM
Great looking. Beware of heating thin parts, too much and they will warp and bubble. Otherwise excellent kit.
Reviewed by JACQUELYN C (D'IBERVILLE, MS) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy HHR — Jan 01, 2015 4:50 AM
I installed this in my 2009 Victory Red HHR LT. It looks so great! Completely changed the appearance of the inside of my car, wish that I would have only done this earlier. I would recommend this kit to everyone. So easy to put on.
Reviewed by Patrick O (Modesto, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy HHR — Nov 25, 2014 5:48 AM
Super look, easy to install, about 30 minutes. Fast delivery. You just can't ask for more!