- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in an array of colors and finishes, call to order a free sample swatch
- Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits install with a minimum of fuss, and require no modification to your interior
- Dash kits are custom made for your vehicle
- Backed with 3M automotive adhesive
- All instructions and materials needed to make the install a snap are included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Due to custom manufacturing, Sherwood Dash Kits are non-returnable
- 3-year warranty on all Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits
Created as an attractive overlay that is applicable at home by shade-tree mechanics and everyday consumers alike, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit is an adhesive-backed kit that accents your dashboard's contours.
As simple as peel & stick, the Sherwood Innovations Dash Kit goes on with ease to improve the look of your interior. Whether you're cruising the big suburban battleship or a spunky little back-road bomber, there's a kit for you.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Sherwood Innovations Dash Kits Customer Reviews
478 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale S (North Branch, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 29, 2015 7:37 AM
I was looking for something to make my plain black and brushed aluminum dash pop. The Sherwood dash kit did it! My Silverado is black exterior also so I choose charcoal cherry kit. Just take your time putting it on and it will look great! Thank you again AutoAnything for free shipping and a great price
Reviewed by ALAN B (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sportage — Aug 04, 2015 8:42 AM
The Sherwood dash kit adds the polished look the interior needed. Application was easy once surfaces were properly prepared. Now for the drawbacks. Additional pieces for the doors and instrument cluster would improve the kit. Additional primer pads would be helpful. The single adhesive primer packet is insufficient for total area preparation.