You want a new dash kit that looks great and installs easily. But, between wood dash kits, molded dash kits, and carbon fiber dash kits, how do you know which kit to choose?
Top Trusted Dash Kit Brands
First of all, you’ll want to make sure you choose a brand name, and you’ll need to choose a kit that’s made for your specific vehicle. For example, F150 dash kits are going to be custom cut to fit the F150’s interior, just as PT Cruiser dashboard kits are configured to specifically fit that make and model.
B&I, Sherwood Innovations and Rugged Ridge are some of the most trusted names when it comes to custom dashboard kits. These are the brands you’ll want to check out when making your selection. B&I dash kits come in 19 wood, carbon fiber and specialty finishes, so they look great in any vehicle. Sherwood dash kits install with minimum fuss, and require no modifications to your interior. And, Rugged Ridge dash kits are specifically made for Jeeps. It’s important for you to decide exactly what kind of dash kit is best for you. Also, be sure to read all of the dash kit reviews that we have on our site and see what customers are saying about their kits. They probably address certain things that they were looking for in their dash kit that you're looking for.
Dash Kit Installation Steps
If you’re still not sure which dash kit is right for you, make sure you take a look at the customer reviews on our site. Whether you want to know what people are saying about Silverado dash kits, or you want to know which Ford Focus dash kit is the easiest to install, you’ll be able to access everything you need thanks to our vehicle-specific customer reviews.
Installing a dash kit may seem daunting, but it’s actually a simple process. Just follow these easy dashboard kit installation steps and enjoy your upgraded interior in no time at all.
- Clean interior surface with alcohol wipes.
- Carefully check the fit of each piece to ensure proper alignment.
- Carefully apply the included adhesion promoter to areas that will be covered by kit.
- Remove adhesive back, and carefully press into place. Press firmly and hold momentarily to ensure a secure stick. For larger pieces, you may want to just remove half the adhesive tape at first, press into place and then remove the second half.
- Continue until all pieces are in place.
- When finished, use a clean soft cloth and wipe down pieces.