- Block the sun from destroying your interior with a Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover
- Tailor made and hand cut for a perfect fit on your year, make and model vehicle’s dash
- Proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the scorching deserts of Tempe, Arizona USA
- Built from luxurious, foam-backed, simulated suede fabric
- Plush, eco-friendly suede is spun from 100% recycled plastics
- Your Dash Designs Suede Rear Deck Cover is perfect for protecting new cars or covering up existing damage
- Pick up a matching Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover for total solar protection and complete style
- Available in a range of colors
- Dash Designs backs your Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover with a 5-year warranty
Your dashboard isn't the only part of your ride that's vulnerable to scorching. Blistering sunlight can bleach away the color of your rear deck faster than you can say "sunscreen." Safeguard your interior from harsh UV rays with a Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover.
Custom tailored for a flawless fit, your Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover delivers wall-to-wall shielding against the heat beating down on your interior. Whether you want to protect your new auto or mask existing damage, this rear deck cover has you covered.
Along with its precision fit, your Dash Designs Rear Deck Cover is constructed from a sumptuous, simulated suede fabric. Soft to the touch and backed by foam, your suede deck cover is as elegant as it is rugged—much classier than simply draping an old towel over your rear deck. Plus, it's available in a range of colors to accent your upholstery. It installs easily with Velcro tabs and includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Covers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael G (Cape Coral, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Buick Regal — Apr 28, 2017 4:43 PM
I'm very happy with the way it fit. I was fortunate to find a 96 Buick Regal with 23,000 miles local with one owner. The only thing was the rear deck looked bad. Looks good now.
Reviewed by Bao N (SOUTH PASADENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Camry — Apr 19, 2016 8:29 PM
Needed to reduce the glare from the back window. After reading reviews for various ones this cover was the choice. There are no cut-outs for the speakers, which isnt a problem because the material is "porous", so any music is still audible. If anything, the material actually helps the music sound more neutral and the bass doesn't shake the window. The suede like material is luxurious to the look and touch. I purchased a front dash cover to match the back and reduce the glare from the front
Reviewed by Jim W (WOODINVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Cavalier — Jun 06, 2015 8:56 AM
Very pleased with the fit and feel of the deck over. The cover came with the openings particular to my car even though it was not shown in the representative picture during the order process. I thought I was going to have to make some modifications to my rear deck, but as it turned out, all I had to do was install. It looks very nice.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Corolla — Jan 01, 2015 6:13 AM
This is my second rear dash cover, The first one was velor (bought 4yrs ago the color never really matched the interior and was too thick and muffled the sound. This one for my newer corolla. It is brushed suede and the color was spot on. The only con I can say about this one is it should be just a little thicker. The fit was perfect. The last one was more about protecting the car from heat than to look good so time will tell if this does as well as the first from protecting against the heat.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code DD15
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?