- Block the sun from destroying your interior with a Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover
- Tailor made and hand cut for a perfect fit on your year, make and model vehicle’s dash
- Proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the scorching deserts of Tempe, AZ
- Built from luxurious, foam-backed, simulated suede fabric
- Plush, eco-friendly suede is spun from 100% recycled plastics
- Your Dash Designs Suede Rear Deck Cover is perfect for protecting new cars or covering up existing damage
- Pick up a matching Dash Designs Suede Dashboard Cover for total solar protection and complete style
- Available in a range of colors
- Dash Designs backs your Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover with a 5-year warranty
Your dashboard isn't the only part of your ride that's vulnerable to scorching. Blistering sunlight can bleach away the color of your rear deck faster than you can say "sunscreen." Safeguard your interior from harsh UV rays with a Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover.
Custom tailored for a flawless fit, your Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Cover delivers wall-to-wall shielding against the heat beating down on your interior. Whether you want to protect your new auto or mask existing damage, this rear deck cover has you covered.
Along with its precision fit, your Dash Designs Rear Deck Cover is constructed from a sumptuous, simulated suede fabric. Soft to the touch and backed by foam, your suede deck cover is as elegant as it is rugged—much classier than simply draping an old towel over your rear deck. Plus, it's available in a range of colors to accent your upholstery. It installs easily with Velcro tabs and includes a Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Dash Designs Brushed Suede Rear Deck Covers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim W (WOODINVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Cavalier — Jun 06, 2015 8:56 AM
Very pleased with the fit and feel of the deck over. The cover came with the openings particular to my car even though it was not shown in the representative picture during the order process. I thought I was going to have to make some modifications to my rear deck, but as it turned out, all I had to do was install. It looks very nice.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Corolla — Jan 01, 2015 6:13 AM
This is my second rear dash cover, The first one was velor (bought 4yrs ago the color never really matched the interior and was too thick and muffled the sound. This one for my newer corolla. It is brushed suede and the color was spot on. The only con I can say about this one is it should be just a little thicker. The fit was perfect. The last one was more about protecting the car from heat than to look good so time will tell if this does as well as the first from protecting against the heat.
Reviewed by Joe J (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — May 22, 2012 5:27 PM
Dash cover is good quality and fit is acceptable except in the corners where it meets the rear window. (it's short) Overall I'm pleased with the purchase and would recommend it.
Reviewed by Christian C (Liberty Twp, OH) Reviewed for a 1996 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Feb 25, 2012 11:47 AM
Nice material, looks and feels good. The issue is the cut is off. The side that meets the window isn't "rounded off" enough to match the curve of my car window, and there are sharp corners cut as opposed to where the curve meets the straight sides. Also the cut for the brake light isn't "deep" enough which doesn't allow the window side to completely cover the edge of the rear deck and allows the opposite side to "hang over" the edge of the deck. Don't think it would get any better if I tried to return the item for a better fit, so I'll just suck it up this time and try another brand next time.
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?