- Beat back blistering solar rays with a Coverking Carpet Dash Cover
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit on your dash
- Blocks harsh sunshine to protect your interior from cracking, fading and wearing out
- Perfect for covering up existing dash damage
- Made from quality poly-carpet fabric for lasting durability
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Mounts securely with hook and loop pads (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Your Coverking Dash Cover comes with a 1-year warranty
Car damage comes in two varieties: the immediate crunch of a fender bender and the slow decay of vulnerable areas. While you can't stop other drivers from plowing into your rear end, you can fight off the damage in your interior with a Coverking Carpet Dash Cover.
Whether you're cruising down the highway or just parked at work, blistering UV rays bombard your dashboard, drying it out like an old boot ditched in the desert. The best line of defense against the inevitable cracking, fading and blistering is the Coverking Carpet Dash Cover. Tailored for a custom fit, the Coverking dash cover delivers all-over coverage for maximum protection against the sun. Plus, dash covers help keep your cockpit cooler on warm summer days.
As rugged as the sun is bright, your Coverking Carpet Dash Cover is made from a poly-carpet material that's soft yet strong. It comes in a wide array of color options to match or accent your interior, and it installs fast with hook and loop pads. It also comes with a 1-year warranty.
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Carpet Dash Cover Customer Reviews
202 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack B (BATTLE GROUND, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Solara — Apr 07, 2018 8:34 AM
Not as nice as I thought it would be from website pictures. The "carpet" is thin and doesnt fit as well around the instrument binnacle as it should regardless of claims of computer fit. I guess I will live with it , but my friend has another brand in his car that appears to be better quality at nearly the same price.
Reviewed by Robert L (Wellton, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Pathfinder — Feb 20, 2018 8:51 PM
lots of cutouts and a red to match. Worked quite well and a good fit. With all the cutouts it need a few for velcro piexes though
Reviewed by Randolph A (Winchester, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 08, 2018 5:12 PM
The dash cover fits my 2012 Silverado 2500HD WT Ext. Cab perfectly. Well made, and beautiful.
Reviewed by David D (Gilbert, AZ) — Nov 30, 2017 8:25 AM
I had to return the "Dash Mat" brand one that I ordered first. The fit was terrible. This one is not dead on but close enough. I just wish it layed flatter. Still a nice looking dash cover.
Reviewed by Jennifer G (PIEDMONT, OK) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 30, 2017 6:50 AM
It looks great. It was a little hard to install in cold weather because when though I let it sit overnight on my dash it did not completely relax. I will definitely buy an other one for my next car
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?