- The Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover form fits your dashboard for ultimate style and protection
- Safeguards your dashboard against cracking, fading and glare
- Equipped with cut-outs for airbags, vents and sensors
- One piece construction thats easy to install and maintain (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Covers up existing blemishes
- Made from poly-carpet material with a thermo-formable backing to fit your dash like a glove
- Once molded into shape, the material holds that contour for life
- Available in a variety of fade resistant colors to complement any interior
- Your Coverking dash cover is guaranteed not to warp, shrink or curl and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep your dashboard from fading, cracking and creating a harmful glare, while enhancing the look of your interior with the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover. Custom formed to the exact shape of your dashboard including cutouts for airbags and sensors, the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover's unique design delivers a better look, maximum protection and a longer product life.
The stylish appearance of this Coverking dashboard cover is ideal for keeping your dash looking sharp, or covering up cracks and sun spots that already exist. Available in a variety of fade resistant colors, the Coverking dash cover easily highlights or matches your vehicle's interior.
Unlike other dashboard covers, the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover is constructed using a zigzag stitch. The zigzag stitch acts as a hinge, allowing the dashboard cover to contour the surface of your dashboard. Its perfectly molded shape means the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover doesn't lift up, curl on the ends or slide off. Plus, your Coverking dash cover is gauranteed not to warp, shrink or curl and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover Customer Reviews
450 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sheryl D (CLOVIS, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 24, 2016 8:22 PM
The dash cover is well made, and it fit my 2000 Toyota 4Runner just right. I'm not someone that goes all out in my car, but being that the third generation 4Runner is my dream car, I would like to do whatever I can to keep my rig looking sharp. This dash cover does that, and it looks sharp. Definitely recommend this product!
Reviewed by Dale W (Terre Haute, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 31, 2016 4:05 AM
The coverking dash cover fit very nice on my 2008 Avalanche. I had 2 cracks in my dash. Put epoxy on them let it cure and covered with the dash cover . Looks very nice.
Reviewed by Rowde B (Clovis, CA) Reviewed for a 1986 Toyota Pickup — Jul 23, 2016 6:52 AM
One of the best covers I ever bought fit and shape is great a nice cover up for cracked dash.
Reviewed by noah g (Conway, AR) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2016 2:57 AM
For 60 dollars I expected more. It is a piece of carpet, I thought it would be done well. It fits but not as advertised. Then I find out you have to cut it to fit! I don't want to cut my $60 carpet! And the glue on the strip don't stick to my dash..at all!
Ships Between 9/30 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking dash covers
- dash designs suede dashboard cover
- dashmat ultimat
- original dashmat
- saab dash cover
- nfl car mats free shipping
- all weather floor mats hyundai
- dash cover for 2002 dodge ram
- nissan murano dashboard cover
- dodge ram dash covers
- automotive floormats
- cargo bags for vans
- suv rear mats