- The Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover form fits your dashboard for ultimate style and protection
- Safeguards your dashboard against cracking, fading and glare
- Equipped with cut-outs for airbags, vents and sensors
- One piece construction thats easy to install and maintain (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Covers up existing blemishes
- Made from poly-carpet material with a thermo-formable backing to fit your dash like a glove
- Once molded into shape, the material holds that contour for life
- Available in a variety of fade resistant colors to complement any interior
- Your Coverking dash cover is guaranteed not to warp, shrink or curl and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep your dashboard from fading, cracking and creating a harmful glare, while enhancing the look of your interior with the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover. Custom formed to the exact shape of your dashboard including cutouts for airbags and sensors, the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover's unique design delivers a better look, maximum protection and a longer product life.
The stylish appearance of this Coverking dashboard cover is ideal for keeping your dash looking sharp, or covering up cracks and sun spots that already exist. Available in a variety of fade resistant colors, the Coverking dash cover easily highlights or matches your vehicle's interior.
Unlike other dashboard covers, the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover is constructed using a zigzag stitch. The zigzag stitch acts as a hinge, allowing the dashboard cover to contour the surface of your dashboard. Its perfectly molded shape means the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover doesn't lift up, curl on the ends or slide off. Plus, your Coverking dash cover is gauranteed not to warp, shrink or curl and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover Customer Reviews
458 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul M (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 04, 2017 9:59 AM
Fit like a champ quality was outstanding shipping was great what else can I say
Reviewed by Wesley B (GREAT FALLS, MT) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Dec 17, 2016 8:17 AM
Cover fit the contours of the truck perfect. Its not too short or long on the sides and stays in place without needing the velcro on the underside. Great value and look well recommend for anyone with a 2011 Superduty.
Reviewed by Ken M (ORMOND BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy Blazer — Dec 08, 2016 11:01 AM
Great way to cover my aged and cracked original dash. It fits great, matches the interior better than expected and is one of the best value, after market items I have ever purchased.
Reviewed by jerry k (LANCASTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Charger — Nov 21, 2016 8:29 PM
Cannot get the shipping fold and wrinkles out of the product, not to appealing looking, good quality product, just need to figure out how to get it smooth, the one I purchased for my truck was not that way.
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?