- The Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover form fits your dashboard for ultimate style and protection
- Safeguards your dashboard against cracking, fading and glare
- Equipped with cut-outs for airbags, vents and sensors
- One piece construction thats easy to install and maintain (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Covers up existing blemishes
- Made from poly-carpet material with a thermo-formable backing to fit your dash like a glove
- Once molded into shape, the material holds that contour for life
- Available in a variety of fade resistant colors to complement any interior
- Your Coverking dash cover is guaranteed not to warp, shrink or curl and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Keep your dashboard from fading, cracking and creating a harmful glare, while enhancing the look of your interior with the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover. Custom formed to the exact shape of your dashboard including cutouts for airbags and sensors, the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover's unique design delivers a better look, maximum protection and a longer product life.
The stylish appearance of this Coverking dashboard cover is ideal for keeping your dash looking sharp, or covering up cracks and sun spots that already exist. Available in a variety of fade resistant colors, the Coverking dash cover easily highlights or matches your vehicle's interior.
Unlike other dashboard covers, the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover is constructed using a zigzag stitch. The zigzag stitch acts as a hinge, allowing the dashboard cover to contour the surface of your dashboard. Its perfectly molded shape means the Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover doesn't lift up, curl on the ends or slide off. Plus, your Coverking dash cover is gauranteed not to warp, shrink or curl and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Coverking Molded Carpet Dash Cover Customer Reviews
419 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Samuel S (GULFPORT, MS) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Nov 13, 2015 8:49 AM
Easy to install. Didn't have to use fasteners. Took lots of folding s d forming to get it to fit dash correctly.
Reviewed by James W (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Nov 10, 2015 1:29 AM
Overall, I'm very happy with my new dash cover for my 1998 Dodge Dakota. I was hoping to find a brighter shade of blue, but the darker blue was the only shade of blue available. I found it strange that they purposely made cuts over the area covering my air bag, but I suppose it was for safety reasons.
Reviewed by Jerome V (Ozark, MO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Oct 31, 2015 6:50 AM
I cant stop looking at it. It covered about 10 cracks and now looks like a new dash. I got the charcoal which matched perfectly with my dark gray plastic interior. The only problem was the instructions didnt say that the velcro strips provided would stick to the underside of the mat. The front edge had 5 pieces sewn on the underside to bind to the peel off strips put on the dash . The rest of the strips were just place on the dash wherever needed and I presume stick to the underside of the mat.
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- coverking dash covers
- dash designs suede dashboard cover
- dashmat ultimat
- original dashmat
- saab dash cover
- nfl car mats free shipping
- all weather floor mats hyundai
- dash cover for 2002 dodge ram
- nissan murano dashboard cover
- dodge ram dash covers
- automotive floormats
- cargo bags for vans
- suv rear mats