- Blend into your interior with the Coverking Mossy Oak Camo Velour Dashboard Cover
- Mossy Oak camouflage pattern brings a bit of the outdoors in
- Custom designed for a flawless fit in your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from soft, supple velour that’s smooth to the touch and easy on the eyes
- Shields your dash from UV rays while you’re driving and parked
- Designed to follow the curves and contours of you dashboard
- Laminated, high-density foam retains shape around cutouts, vents and sensors
- Custom designed to be airbag compatible
- Keeps your cockpit cool on hot days
- Hook and loop strips make for an easy installation (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Your Coverking Mossy Oak Camo Velour Dashboard Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty
When you're patrolling the perimeter or squatting in a blind hour after hour, the right equipment keeps the elements at bay. And the same goes for your dashboard. Constantly exposed to onslaught of enemy UV rays, it's susceptible to heat, cracks and fading—unless you outfit it with the Coverking Mossy Oak Camo Velour Dashboard Cover.
Don't let the soft, supple velour fabric fool you. The Coverking camo dash cover is tough enough to go toe to toe with Mother Nature—mile after mile. And, the Mossy Oak camouflage pattern makes your dash invisible to enemy insurgents and approaching wildlife! Custom made to fit every nook and cranny of your dashboard, the Coverking camouflage dashboard cover is both a perfect fit and the perfect hunting companion.
Coverking mossy oak dashboard covers are easy to install, thanks to the custom fit and the included hook and loop fasteners. That way, instead of pulling dashboard duty all weekend, you're on the hunt in no time. Best yet, Coverking covers your Mossy Oak Camo Velour Dashboard Cover with a 30-day warranty.
Coverking Mossy Oak Camo Velour Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shawn M (Groveton, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 29, 2015 8:41 PM
I do not like this product pictures are false and when I got it looked nothing like pics or matched my other break away infinity camo
Ships Between 3/07 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?