- Conceal your dash with the Coverking Realtree Camo Velour Dashboard Cover
- Custom patterned for a flawless fit and is airbag compatible
- Genuine Realtree camo pattern brings the look of the outdoors into your vehicle
- Protects your dash from abusive and damaging UV rays
- Crafted from soft, supple velour—smooth to the touch
- Laminated high-density foam retains its shape around cutouts, vents and sensors
- Covers an old hunt-worn dash or protects a brand new one
- Helps keep interior temperatures cool on hot days
- Installs fast and easy with included hook and loop strips (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- The perfect way to highlight your other interior camo accessories
- Your Coverking Realtree Camo Velour Dash Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Any old cover can conceal your dash from destructive elements. But, how many are stealthy enough to slip behind enemy lines or lure a duck into the blind? Only one-the Coverking Realtree Camo Dashboard Cover. Custom patterned for a perfect fit to your dash, this velour camo dash cover takes dashboard protection one step further with the genuine Realtree camouflage pattern.
Cut from super soft, premium velour, the Coverking Realtree velour dash cover blocks UV rays from heating, fading and cracking your interior. It's also a great way to cover a dash that's seen one too many hunts, or to protect a brand new one. The fabric is soft to the touch, yet the high-density foam laminated behind it retains the cover's shape so it hugs your dashboard's cutouts, vents and sensors.
Never fear, your velour camo dash cover installs fast and easy with included hook and loop strips. That way, you're back on the hunt in a flash. And, the Realtree camo not only looks great, it's the perfect way to highlight your other interior camo accessories. And to bag this deal, Coverking backs your Realtree Camo Velour Dash Cover with a 1-year warranty.
Coverking RealTree Camo Velour Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ted R (Godley, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 26, 2017 4:44 PM
Looks only okay. I got the Realtree Max5. I wanted the lighter color on the dash. The issue Velcro tabs are garbage. Had to go to WalMart to get heavy duty Velcro tabs and finally secured the cover in place. I would recommend going with a suede cover instead. I have Max5 seat covers enroute so I'll keep this for now. Sloooooooow shipping.
Reviewed by Scott R (Jackson, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 21, 2016 1:17 PM
The dash cover was easy to install,fit & finish was great.The only complaint I have is the on a sunny day the reflection of the camo light colors on the windshield can be a distraction,but all in all good product..
Reviewed by waylon m (LEBANON, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 17, 2016 10:04 PM
Received my dash cover today, really happy with the product. Looks and fits really nice, plus you can't beat the free shipping which was fast and on time. Would recommend to others
Ships Between 5/10 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?