- Defend your interior with the Pecos Bill of dash mats: the Coverking Suede Dash Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Constructed from faux suede for the durability of leather without the high price
- Delivers solid protection against harsh UV rays, saving your dash from cracks, warps and color fades
- Helps reduce the high heat in your cockpit on warm days
- Cuts down on blinding windshield glare
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Installs in a matter of minutes (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Your Coverking Suede Dash Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Any cowboy will tell you: if you want your trail gear to survive a cattle drive, it better be made from leather. Any other fabric just won't survive the daily punishment of the harsh environment, especially the blistering sunshine. Coverking agrees. That's why they developed a line of premium dash mats from the next best thing to leather—the Coverking Suede Dash Cover.
Custom sized for a perfect fit on your dashboard, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover shields your vulnerable interior from cracking, fading and warping from UV rays. And, it does so in true rugged style because it's constructed from faux suede fabric. Not only is the Coverking dash cover easy on the eyes, but it also helps beat the heat on hot afternoon commutes and cuts glare when you're riding off into the sunset.
Whether you like the dark look of midnight black or the light air of tan, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover comes in an array of universal colors to match or accent your interior. Plus, it installs nice and easy with hook and loop straps, and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Suede Dash Cover Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank B (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Escape — Mar 23, 2018 5:36 AM
NO real color match, however the Black looks and fits great. Simple install. Don't worry, one day in the Sun and the adhesive strips will stay stuck!
Reviewed by Lloyd D (ENGLEWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Corvette — Jan 13, 2018 12:41 AM
Very happy with this product. Looks great. Easy to install, maybe 15 minutes to install. Very nice fit.
Reviewed by David R (Mohave Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Outback — Jan 02, 2018 11:14 AM
I purchased a dash cover for my 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek it fit perfectly. I was expecting the same fit. This dash cover was ordered for my 2018 Subaru Outback. The material is what I ordered but the fit and finish is not what I expected. The center section that exposes the radio and AC controls is narrow and covers the the chrome trim, the side window defrost vents are partially covered when centered to expose the light sensor. Just not the quality i expected. X
Reviewed by Susan T (Lakeland, FL) — Sep 20, 2017 5:06 AM
We are not as happy with this dash cover as the Dash Designs one we had for our former car. It doesn't fit as well, doesn't lie as flat on the dash, and slides off when we accelerate or stop quickly. I don't like putting anything adhesive on the dash, and our old cover never needed anything to keep it in place. This one doesn't stay in place, but we'll live with it. The color is perfect with the interior of the car.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?