- Defend your interior with the Pecos Bill of dash mats: the Coverking Suede Dash Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Constructed from faux suede for the durability of leather without the high price
- Delivers solid protection against harsh UV rays, saving your dash from cracks, warps and color fades
- Helps reduce the high heat in your cockpit on warm days
- Cuts down on blinding windshield glare
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Installs in a matter of minutes (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Your Coverking Suede Dash Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty
Any cowboy will tell you: if you want your trail gear to survive a cattle drive, it better be made from leather. Any other fabric just won't survive the daily punishment of the harsh environment, especially the blistering sunshine. Coverking agrees. That's why they developed a line of premium dash mats from the next best thing to leather—the Coverking Suede Dash Cover.
Custom sized for a perfect fit on your dashboard, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover shields your vulnerable interior from cracking, fading and warping from UV rays. And, it does so in true rugged style because it's constructed from faux suede fabric. Not only is the Coverking dash cover easy on the eyes, but it also helps beat the heat on hot afternoon commutes and cuts glare when you're riding off into the sunset.
Whether you like the dark look of midnight black or the light air of tan, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover comes in an array of universal colors to match or accent your interior. Plus, it installs nice and easy with hook and loop straps, and is backed by a 30-day warranty.
Coverking Suede Dash Cover Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan C (SUFFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TL — Feb 20, 2015 5:03 AM
I ordered this because I liked that the speaker & sensor cutouts were an option over other brands. What I got looked like a bunch of guesses were made as to their locations. Fitment was not very good & I ended up buying my own Velcro to add in places to get it to sit right even after a week of being in my car & sitting in the sun. There's a lot to be desired in the fit & finish of the product but I can't be bothered to change it since I'm selling the car & at least it covers the dash cracks.
Reviewed by William K (Greenacres, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Prius — Oct 24, 2014 3:39 AM
Perfect fit and great look and feel! I would recommend the black or charcoal for added eye protection from the sun. Works just like the black stuff football players put under their eyes to stop glare!
Reviewed by jim e (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 08, 2014 6:48 AM
THis cheap, flimsy piece of material was poor fitting. THey give you a few strips of velcro to stick to your dashboard which does stick...for about 2 days. I wadded it up and threw the thing in the trash.
Coverking Suede Dash Cover
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking dash covers
- dash designs dashtex
- dash designs velour dashboard cover
- ultimat dash mat
- honda dash board cover
- mazda trunk liner
- mercedes emblem floor mats
- nissan murano dash covers
- dash cover dodge ram
- ford edge all weather mats
- accessories winter driving
- auto brake upgrade parts
- rubber liner for truck bed