- Defend your interior with the Pecos Bill of dash mats: the Coverking Suede Dash Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Constructed from faux suede for the durability of leather without the high price
- Delivers solid protection against harsh UV rays, saving your dash from cracks, warps and color fades
- Helps reduce the high heat in your cockpit on warm days
- Cuts down on blinding windshield glare
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Installs in a matter of minutes (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Your Coverking Suede Dash Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Any cowboy will tell you: if you want your trail gear to survive a cattle drive, it better be made from leather. Any other fabric just won't survive the daily punishment of the harsh environment, especially the blistering sunshine. Coverking agrees. That's why they developed a line of premium dash mats from the next best thing to leather—the Coverking Suede Dash Cover.
Custom sized for a perfect fit on your dashboard, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover shields your vulnerable interior from cracking, fading and warping from UV rays. And, it does so in true rugged style because it's constructed from faux suede fabric. Not only is the Coverking dash cover easy on the eyes, but it also helps beat the heat on hot afternoon commutes and cuts glare when you're riding off into the sunset.
Whether you like the dark look of midnight black or the light air of tan, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover comes in an array of universal colors to match or accent your interior. Plus, it installs nice and easy with hook and loop straps, and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Suede Dash Cover Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Debbie B (HARLINGEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Oct 28, 2016 8:02 AM
Doesn't fit perfectly and the seams are not quality stitching. The custom holes are off a little bit. But I like the material.
Reviewed by lynn s (Charleston, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Aug 09, 2016 9:35 PM
The actual cover fits great, but the included adhesives are worthless. I bought extra and that didn't work. I just used scotch double sided tape and, am waiting to see if that works. Next, I'll use Gorilla Glue and attach it permanently!
Reviewed by Issa D (KELLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti FX35 — Jul 07, 2016 4:14 PM
The material is good but the adhesive material is very poor. I have not been able to utilize the product as it could not be placed securely on the dashboard.
Reviewed by Cindi T (Center Point, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 09, 2016 4:37 AM
The dash cover fit like a glove on the dash of my truck. Perfect fit. Had a great experience with a customer service rep on the phone.
Ships Between 12/16 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?