- Defend your interior with the Pecos Bill of dash mats: the Coverking Suede Dash Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Constructed from faux suede for the durability of leather without the high price
- Delivers solid protection against harsh UV rays, saving your dash from cracks, warps and color fades
- Helps reduce the high heat in your cockpit on warm days
- Cuts down on blinding windshield glare
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Installs in a matter of minutes (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Your Coverking Suede Dash Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Any cowboy will tell you: if you want your trail gear to survive a cattle drive, it better be made from leather. Any other fabric just won't survive the daily punishment of the harsh environment, especially the blistering sunshine. Coverking agrees. That's why they developed a line of premium dash mats from the next best thing to leather—the Coverking Suede Dash Cover.
Custom sized for a perfect fit on your dashboard, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover shields your vulnerable interior from cracking, fading and warping from UV rays. And, it does so in true rugged style because it's constructed from faux suede fabric. Not only is the Coverking dash cover easy on the eyes, but it also helps beat the heat on hot afternoon commutes and cuts glare when you're riding off into the sunset.
Whether you like the dark look of midnight black or the light air of tan, the Coverking Suede Dash Cover comes in an array of universal colors to match or accent your interior. Plus, it installs nice and easy with hook and loop straps, and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Suede Dash Cover Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Susan T (Lakeland, FL) — Wednesday at 5:06 AM
We are not as happy with this dash cover as the Dash Designs one we had for our former car. It doesn't fit as well, doesn't lie as flat on the dash, and slides off when we accelerate or stop quickly. I don't like putting anything adhesive on the dash, and our old cover never needed anything to keep it in place. This one doesn't stay in place, but we'll live with it. The color is perfect with the interior of the car.
Reviewed by Ed B (SAN RAFAEL, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW 3-Series — Jul 06, 2017 9:59 PM
I was impressed with the quality of this item, but when I attempted to install it onto the dashboard of my BMW 325ci, I discovered that the adhesive on the back of the velcro does not adhere to my leather dashboard. I'm searching for an alternative adhesive that will not damage my dash.
Ships Between 10/03 - 10/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- coverking dash covers
- dash designs dashtex
- edge cts pod
- headlight film protector
- gmc carpet floor mats
- cadillac dash covers
- rain guards for dodge trucks
- nissan murano dash covers
- 2010 jeep liberty floor mats
- dash cover dodge ram
- how are turn signal mirrors for cars trucks made
- pick-up truck bed cover cap
- truck single side step