- Put sun damage in the crosshairs with the Coverking Velour Animal Print Dash Cover
- Tailor made for the perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Shades your vulnerable dash from cracking, fading and warping caused by intense UV exposure
- Reduces windshield glare for enhanced visibility and less eye fatigue
- Constructed from plush velour fabric that’s soft to the touch
- Available in your choice of eye-catching animal prints
- Easy to install using the included hook and loop strips
- Your Coverking Velour Animal Print Dash Cover comes with a 30-Day Warranty
Big Game hunters in the heart of Africa face countless threats. When they're not being stalked by hungry predators with razor-sharp claws, they're attacked mercilessly by mosquitos. But there is one danger that cuts across continents and affects both beast-trappers and traffic-goers: harsh solar rays. Before your dashboard becomes extinct, protect it in true safari style with the Coverking Velour Animal Print Dash Protector.
While not as fearsome as a lion, UV rays are equally deadly to your dash. Over time, the constant barrage of blistering sunlight scorches the trim until it's cracked, faded and warped beyond recognition. Velour Animal Print Dash Covers defend against damage by keeping your dash covered. Made from premium velour, they're as soft, supple and plush as a bearskin rug—only without the snarling fangs. And they come in your choice of alluring animal prints for a wild upgrade to your interior style.
Stalking elusive prey in the wild takes time and patience—installing your Coverking Animal Print Dashboard Cover takes mere minutes. Custom tailored for a perfect fit, it mounts easily with secure hook and loop strips. Better still, Coverking backs your Animal Print Velour Dash Cover with a 30-Day Warranty.
Coverking Velour Animal Print Dash Cover Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by stacie p (mims, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 21, 2015 6:38 PM
The color is not the same as in the picture but it is still cute. The fit isn't exact but it still does its job. I think you should stretch the material while it's on the dash maybe overnight before sticking it down. Other than that it's not a bad product.
Ships Between 8/05 - 8/09
- What Do You Drive?