- For the poshest line of protection you can lay down, get the Coverking Velour Dash Cover
- Custom designed for a flawless fit in your vehicle
- Made from soft, supple velour that’s smooth to the touch and easy on the eyes
- Shields your dashboard from the ravages of the sun while you’re driving and parked
- Helps keep your cockpit cool on hot days
- Available in a wide selection of colors
- Easy to install with hook and loop strips (Installation Instructions) (PDF)
- Your Coverking Velour Dash Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty
Imagine if you had to sit out on a beach chair in the middle of Death Valley with no umbrella, no hat and no sunscreen. Every inch of your body would be charbroiled. Now, imagine if you had to do that every day for a decade with no relief but nightfall. That nightmare is the daily reality for your car. And, it doesn't take long before the solar exposure starts to leave its cracked, faded and warped mark on your dashboard. Before it decays away, save it from the sun with a Coverking Velour Dash Cover.
As soft as a pop singer's track suit yet as sturdy as an action hero's cleft chin, the Coverking Velour Dash Cover blends the best of plush style and steadfast protection. Not only does it feel supple to the touch, but it packs a mean UV-blocking punch, too. With a custom-made Coverking dash cover riding along, you get a wall-to-wall line of defense against the worst Mother Nature might throw your way.
Best of all, the Coverking dash covers add an air of elegance to your cockpit as it shades your trim. It comes in a rainbow of colors to match or accent your interior and mounts flush with hidden hook and loop pads. And, your Coverking Velour Dash Cover is backed by a 30-day warranty.
Coverking Velour Dash Cover Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alfred G (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 28, 2016 3:03 AM
Product arrived earlier than estimated. Product is exactly as advertised. Fits well without alterations I didn't use Velcro yet as it does not move around and is still settling into position. May Use around forward vents later. Looks clean and well made.
Reviewed by Benny D B (Albemarle, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Mazda RX-8 — Jan 25, 2016 5:23 PM
Worth the money. only a couple of little places were there very slight lumps in the cover over the dash. Definitely recommend if your dash has minor crack in it!!!!
Ships Between 2/17 - 2/19
- What Do You Drive?