- Surf the streets without getting burned by the sun with the Coverking Velour Hawaiian Print Dash Cover
- Tailored to conform to every contour on your ride’s dash
- Fights off the damaging effects of UV rays to keep your dashboard free of cracks, warps and discoloration
- Cuts down on windshield glare for less squinting and more visibility
- Made from plush velour fabric in your choice of island-approved hibiscus flower prints
- Mounts quick and easy with hook and loop strips
- Your Coverking Velour Hawaiian Print Dash Cover is backed by a 30-Day Warranty
Whether you're sipping Mai Tais on Waikiki Beach or surfing the infamous Banzai Pipeline on the North Shore, scorching solar rays can turn your escape in paradise into an experience in pain faster than you can say Shaka Brah. Sunscreen will block the burns on your skin, but slathering your dashboard in SPF 50 only leaves your interior greasy. For an island-inspired line of defense, dress your trim in the Coverking Velour Hawaiian Dashboard Cover.
Like a finely tailored tiki shirt, your Velour Hawaiian Print Dash Cover is custom sized to fit your ride perfectly. But instead of working with silk, Coverking constructs your Dash Cover from plush velour fabric in your choice of hibiscus flower prints. Besides adding Aloha style to your cockpit, it provides wall-to-wall protection against intense ultra-violet rays that roast uncovered dashboards like suckling pigs at a luau.
Developing a taste for Spam sushi takes time—installing a Velour Hawaii Dash Protector takes mere minutes. It comes complete with secure hook and loop strips for a simple peel-and-stick mount. To top it off, Coverking Hawaiian Print Velour Dash Covers are covered by a 30-Day Warranty.
Coverking Velour Hawaiian Print Dash Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Patricia E (WICHITA FALLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Versa — Jul 22, 2014 8:46 PM
Was satisfied with quality, fit, and price. Wasn't expecting such a reflection from Window. It's very, very distracting, even with my 25+ years of driving I'm not comfortable with it. I'm afraid to let my inexperienced kid drive with such distraction. I didn't think it through before purchasing, guess I should have went with standard black.
Coverking Velour Hawaiian Print Dash Cover
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
- What Do You Drive?