- Keep your cockpit looking sharp while fending off fading, cracking and glare
- Custom-tailored for your specific year, make and model vehicle's dashboard, including cut-outs for vents, navigation systems, speakers and sensors
- Crafted from earth-friendly Foss Fiber EcoSpun Carpet—made from 100% recycled materials
- Cools your vehicle's interior temperature by blocking UV rays from heating-up your dash
- Great for covering an already cracked or faded dash—breathes life into an old dash
- Choose from a wide variety of colors to complement or accent your vehicle's interior
- Installs easily with included Velcro tabs - See installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Carpet Dashboard Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Decorate your dash with classic style, keep the elements at bay and do your part to keep the planet green. Crafted from 100% recycled materials, the Dash Designs Carpet Dashboard Cover protects and defends your dashboard from the eventual fading and cracking caused by harsh UV rays.
With a carpet dashboard cover, a new dashboard stays new and an already damaged one gets new life. By reducing the heat build-up in your cabin, the premium Foss Fiber material keeps your vehicle cooler and more comfortable while extending the life of your dashboard.
Carpet Dashboard Covers are custom-cut from precision patterns for a flawless fit, even around your vents and speakers. The luxurious carpet lines the curves and contours of your dash, and, the full selection of custom colors makes it easy to highlight or match your vehicle's interior. Plus, your Dash Designs Carpet Dashboard Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Dash Designs Carpet Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
2537 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Johnny C (DELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Thursday at 1:24 PM
Not enough Velcro tape to secure it adequately. Looks lumpy. I think the suede would have been better.
Reviewed by Kathleen M (Cortez, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Mini Cooper — Thursday at 12:35 PM
Nice quality and workmanship and fits very well. Competitive price. Easy to order on line. Over all I'm pleased with my purchase
Reviewed by Brian R (Alamogordo, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 28, 2015 9:23 PM
Overall the fit is great, piller to piller, windshield to the edging, the Jeep Wranglers dash is a contour nightmare for any cover. The cover stays up on the forward side of the defrost ducts, had trouble Unfogging the windshield, going to fix this with more Velcro.
Reviewed by William J (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Suzuki SX4 — Jul 18, 2015 5:26 PM
The dash mat has the potential to look pretty nice. However, they really need to include a couple of more long strips of Velcro. There is not enough to anchor the mat down on a dash that has many curves or elevation changes. It may lay downon it's own after a few months, but who wants to wait that long for their dash mat to look good? I will have to go and purchase some Velcro in order to complete this project correctly. That is the only reason why I rated it four stars instead of five stars..
- Save 20% Use Promo Code DD20
- Ships Between 8/11 - 8/13
- What Do You Drive?