- Hide your dash with the Dash Designs Custom Dash Cover
- Camo Game camouflage pattern delivers outdoorsy style
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Revives an old battle-worn dash or covers a brand new one
- Protects your dash from harmful UV rays that cause discoloration and cracking
- Reduces dangerous glare for a safer drive
- Keeps your cab cooler by blocking reflected heat
- Crafted from a planet-friendly blend of 100% recycled plastics
- State-of-the-art CAD CAM technology makes for a perfect fit
- Solution-dyed fabric never fades or shrinks
- Installs in minutes with included Velcro tabs - See installation instructions (PDF)
- Proudly designed, made and tested in the blazing deserts of Tempe, AZ
- Your Dash Designs Camo Dashboard Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
It's one thing to hide your dash from heat, sun and glare—but it's something else to hide it from wildlife and black-op insurgents. With the Dash Designs Camo Dashboard Cover, you can not only conceal your dashboard from the onslaught of enemies, you can fight back! Custom designed to hug every curve and contour of your dash, the Dash Designs camo dash cover blocks UV rays from heating, fading and cracking your interior.
Solution-dyed with a woodsy Camo Game camouflage pattern, your new camo dashboard cover brings the best of the outdoors in—while blocking the worst. The tightly woven poly-fiber never fades or shrinks, and the sleek design blocks blinding glare and keeps your cabin cooler for a better drive all around.
Crafted right here in the USA from the highest quality materials available, Dash Designs camouflage dash covers deliver high-quality and outdoorsy style hunt after hunt. And best yet, Dash Designs backs your Custom Camo Dashboard Cover with a 5-year warranty.
Dash Designs Camo Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john m (FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Avalon — Jun 07, 2017 5:27 AM
this item fit great,only problem is my wife doesn't like camo for the car.
Reviewed by Rachel C (Free Union, VA) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2017 7:02 AM
My daddy's 1986 Ford truck became my 17th year olds and the dash was cracked from age. The cover was perfect! I was so glad with the age of the truck i wouldn't be able to find a good fit.
- Save 30% Use Promo Code DD30
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?