- Precision measured by hand and custom cut to conform to the contours of your vehicle
- DashTex material adds a modern, sporty look
- Crafted from an eco-friendly blend of 100% recycled plastics
- Proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the scorching deserts of Tempe, AZ
- Protects against cracking, fading and glare
- Keeps your interior cooler by blocking hot UV rays
- Revitalize your old, worn-out dash or protect a brand new one
- Installs easily with included Velcro tabs - See installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Dash Designs DashTex Custom Dashboard Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Fight back against the damaging rays of sun with a Dash Designs DashTex Custom Dashboard Cover. The innovative DashTex material is specifically designed to protect your dash from the fading and cracking caused by sunlight exposure.
Your new DashTex custom dashboard cover features a solution-dyed, tightly woven poly-fiber that won't fade or shrink over time. So you can count on it to add smooth style and dependable protection to your interior. Plus, the sleek and sporty design blocks blinding glare to make driving in bright conditions safer.
Dash Design makes your DashTex right here in the USA from the highest quality materials available. So, you can count on it to deliver durable protection and modern looks for miles to come. And, it's backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Dash Designs DashTex Custom Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
385 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven S (WINTER SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Oct 06, 2015 4:46 AM
I didn't think a dashboard cover would look very good. However, it is actually an upgrade to the factory installed dash and looks great. It was easy to install and was cut to exact specifications---even with a hole for a sensor I didn't even know existed. I did buy an upgraded cover (not carpet or suede) and it was definitely worth the few extra dollars. Considering that my dealer wanted $900 to replace the dash this was a great purchase.
Reviewed by Debby B (ELEPHANT BUTTE, NM) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Expedition — Sep 11, 2015 11:34 AM
A couple of my vehicles must spend long days out in the sun. One older has had a dash cover for years -- my newer one, I just got, needs this to protect from sun damage, since the upper dash is still in good shape. I actually had an upper dash deck entirely cave in, from damage by the sun, several years ago. Don't let that happen to your vehicles, if you keep them for years, like me. I highly recommended this product.
Reviewed by Rod A (Golden, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 10, 2015 8:42 PM
This is a nice looking dash mat. I think it has a sleeker and more modern feel compared to a carpet mat. The fit is a little short in the front and a little thick in one area, but still looks great.
Reviewed by Randall C (petaluma, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — Aug 29, 2015 9:37 AM
Bought two different dash covers for our two 2015 Honda Cr-v's. Suede was excellent in black. Dashtek material seemed frayed on corners. not stitching but where cut and not stitched on inside corners of cutouts. I understand to cut off frayed thread but this was not possible on material without further fray. Love the suede and getting a second.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code DD10
Ships Between 10/20 - 10/22
- What Do You Drive?