- Precision measured and hand cut to hug the contours of your specific year, make and model dashboard
- Crafted from elegant, rich 3-layer Tritex velour fabric that’s spun from an environmentally-friendly blend of recycled plastics
- Proudly designed, manufactured and tested in the scorching deserts of Tempe, AZ
- Provides excellent coverage against cracking, discoloration and glare
- Drops your vehicle's interior temperature by blocking harmful UV rays from heating your dash
- Perfect for protecting new dashes, or covering an already damaged or faded dash
- Available in a huge selection of universal colors to complement or accent your vehicle's interior
- Installs easily with included Velcro tabs - See installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Velour Dashboard Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Add a touch of plush to your interior and beat the heat, fading and glare that constantly batters your dash with the Dash Designs Velour Dashboard Cover. Custom-fit to hug your vehicle's dash, the Velour Dashboard Cover puts an end to the onslaught of dashboard destruction.
The Velour Cover immediately renews the look and feel of any dash that's already cracked and faded. And, you can trust the 3-layer Tritex-velour fabric to protect your dashboard from certain death and to bring a well-appointed touch to your vehicle.
Beyond the added protection and plush velour style, your Velour dash cover is custom designed for your specific dash. And, the rich fabric is available in an array of colors designed to match or accent your interior. Plus, your Velour Dashboard Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Dash Designs Velour Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
1014 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chuck W (Roseville, CA) — Saturday at 9:53 AM
I like the dashboard cover but the Velcro provided to secure the cover to the dashboard didn't do the job. The glue on the Velcro wouldn't stick to the dashboard. Consequently, I had to tug the dashboard cover with some force between the windshield and the dashboard without covering any sensors. I used a plastic tool. This seems to work. The dashboard cover hasn't moved for a few days.
Reviewed by Shondria H (Fort Mill, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 07, 2016 5:31 AM
The dash mat is really a perfect fit and enhances the look of my SUV. I was a little disappointed with the color, as it is a lil off from what I was expecting, but other than that it looks nice. It is clean, simple, well sewn, and covers a really annoying crack on my dashboard. I think I would have been more satisfied with a different texture, but it was either a lil too expensive for a dash mat, or did not hav the color I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to purchase one!
Ships Between 1/27 - 1/31
- What Do You Drive?