- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Forget Vera Wang—dress your dash in high-octane haute couture with the Dash-Topper Brushed Suede Dash Cover
- Custom crafted for a seamless fit on your dashboard
- Made from rich suede fabric with a brushed finish
- Provides chic protection against cracking, fading and other solar damage
- Cuts down on windshield glare for more comfortable commutes
- Available in your choice of universal colors
- Mounts in minutes using non-damaging Velcro tabs
- Dash-Topper Brushed Suede Dashboard Covers come with a Lifetime Warranty
From the runways in Paris to the streets of New York, suede is a staple fabric choice for premier fashion designers and discerning fashionistas alike. Now, you can tap into the posh style of this perennial favorite and get lasting protection at the same time with Dash-Topper Brushed Suede Dash Covers.
Like a bespoke Armani suit, the Dash-Topper Brushed Suede Dash Cover is custom tailored to your exact year, make and model. Every slope, curve and corner is covered up—and every vent, gauge and sensor stays exposed. And since Dash-Topper crafts your Dash Cover from fine brushed suede fabric in your choice of color, it's hard to keep your eyes—or your hands—off.
More than just eye candy, your Dash-Topper Suede Dash Cover delivers an intense line of defense against your dashboard's worst enemy: the sun. Once mounted in place with the included Velcro tabs, it fights back against cracking, fading and other signs of premature aging. To top it off, Dash-Topper covers your Brushed Suede Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
Dash-Topper Brushed Suede Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shannon M (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Optima — Apr 18, 2015 10:54 AM
Fit and look are great. I used extra Velcro around the defroster vents as a personal preference. Installation was very easy.
Reviewed by Lucille M (PINECLIFFE, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 28, 2015 10:11 AM
attractive, easy to apply, but, there is still a glare as the sun hits it, it causes a dull cloudy glare on the windshield, not as bad as without it tho.
Reviewed by Eoin M (SUNNYVALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Expedition — Mar 12, 2015 10:53 AM
I think I'm going to return this one and get a slightly different one... I wanted something to cut down the glare on the windscreen, and this works well, however because it isn't "one" color (it is black, but the brushed suede makes it appear mottled or blotchy)... The brushed look has patches that appear to reflect light more than other patches, so that leaves blotchy reflections on the windscreen... I want one that has a solid reflection appearance to minimize distractions.
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?