- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Block the sun with the Dash-Topper Carpet Dash Cover before it bakes your cockpit
- Dash-Topper custom builds your Dash Cover for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Made from rugged yet handsome polyester carpet
- Pick from a range of colorfast hues
- Velour edging around the perimeter and vent cutouts for a finished look
- Comes with Velcro tabs for an easy install
- Dash-Topper Carpet Dash Covers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Every year, millions of people make the long trek through Arizona's scorching desert to catch a glimpse of the Grand Canyon. Of course, if you keep leaving your ride parked out in the sun long enough, you might attract a few of those tourists to your own roadside attraction: the world's most cracked dash. Before you get stuck with a costly repair, protect your cockpit with the Dash-Topper Carpet Dashboard Cover.
Designed for a seamless fit and serious protection, the Dash-Topper Carpet Dash Cover is custom tailored to your dash. Every slope, curve and bend is covered up, providing a wall-to-wall defense against UV rays, glare and stains. Plus, it leaves all your instruments, vents and sensors exposed, so you can safeguard your daily driver without sacrificing the creature comforts.
Soft to the touch and easy on the eyes, your Dash-Topper Dashboard Cover is constructed from polyester carpeting and edged with high-quality velour. It's available in a host of universal colors to match or accent your interior's design. And, Dash-Topper covers your Carpet Dash Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
Dash-Topper Carpet Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by charles a (ZEPHYRHILLS, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Montana — Mar 05, 2015 12:16 PM
the Velcro is worthless. it either stuck to dash or cover but not both. so there for the cover want stay. it keeps coming lose. if not for that, this cover for my Montana would be Ok. i will buy some industrial Velcro and try that. i shouldn't have to buy any per the advertisement.
Reviewed by Carl K (SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Escape — Feb 21, 2015 6:49 AM
After unrolling the dashboard cover,I left lay flat for a day before putting it in the car. The fit was great and after a couple of day it played flat and then I put in the Velcro strips. So far so good!
- Save 25% Use Promo Code CHEERS25
- Get a FREE Grip & Go Steering Wheel Cover With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
Ships Between 5/11 - 5/13
- What Do You Drive?