- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Block the sun with the Dash-Topper Carpet Dash Cover before it bakes your cockpit
- Dash-Topper custom builds your Dash Cover for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Made from rugged yet handsome polyester carpet
- Pick from a range of colorfast hues
- Velour edging around the perimeter and vent cutouts for a finished look
- Comes with Velcro tabs for an easy install
- Dash-Topper Carpet Dash Covers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Every year, millions of people make the long trek through Arizona's scorching desert to catch a glimpse of the Grand Canyon. Of course, if you keep leaving your ride parked out in the sun long enough, you might attract a few of those tourists to your own roadside attraction: the world's most cracked dash. Before you get stuck with a costly repair, protect your cockpit with the Dash-Topper Carpet Dashboard Cover.
Designed for a seamless fit and serious protection, the Dash-Topper Carpet Dash Cover is custom tailored to your dash. Every slope, curve and bend is covered up, providing a wall-to-wall defense against UV rays, glare and stains. Plus, it leaves all your instruments, vents and sensors exposed, so you can safeguard your daily driver without sacrificing the creature comforts.
Soft to the touch and easy on the eyes, your Dash-Topper Dashboard Cover is constructed from polyester carpeting and edged with high-quality velour. It's available in a host of universal colors to match or accent your interior's design. And, Dash-Topper covers your Carpet Dash Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
Dash-Topper Carpet Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert P (SWANSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Taurus — Aug 14, 2016 7:44 AM
The cover was exactly what I ordered,and looks good, however I was offered a free steering wheel cover and have yet to get it, no email or phone call explaining why.
Reviewed by craig h (anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Sentra — Jun 29, 2016 8:58 PM
this is my 6th dash topper my first was for a 1988 Toyota pickup truck after 18 years it started to fall apart they said send in a copy of the recept they would replace it. didn't have the recept so I got a new one I now keep the receipt haven't used it yet the cars don't last as long as the dash topper
- Save 20% Use Promo Code DT20
Ships Between 11/03 - 11/07
- What Do You Drive?