- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Shun the sun wherever you go with the Dash-Topper DashTex Dashboard Mat
- Dash-Topper custom crafts your Dash Mat for a perfect fit
- Blocks against sun burns, blinding glare and excess heat
- Crafted from tightly-woven DashTex polyester fabric for sharp looks that last
- Available in a host of universal hues to match or accent your existing interior design
- Simple to install with the included Velcro tabs
- Your Dash-Topper DashTex Dash Board Cover is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Shade is notoriously finicky. Even if you find a tree to park under, the sun is going to keep traveling west. By the time you get back to your car, don't be surprised if it's sweltering inside and covered in bird droppings outside. For a more reliable way to keep your cockpit from baking, upgrade with the Dash-Topper DashTex Dashboard Cover.
Leave your beach towel in the trunk where it belongs. You won't be needing it on your dash once you get the Dash-Topper DashTex Dash Mat. Custom crafted with precise cutouts for your vents, sensors and gauges, it fits like it came from the factory. Plus, it's tailored from DashTex, a tightly woven polyester fabric with the backbone to withstand harsh environments without breaking a sweat.
Whether you're covering up old scars or preventing new damage, Dash-Topper Dash Tex Dashboard Covers are the ideal addition to classic and contemporary interiors alike. They install quick and easy with the included Velcro tabs. Best of all, each one is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Dash-Topper DashTex Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin W (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 15, 2014 7:35 AM
Looks great and keeps my truck looking clean. My only complaint is that I had to modify the dash mat to accommodate my tweeters which are in the factory installed location. Otherwise a great product.
Reviewed by David J (KALAHEO, HI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Prius — Sep 04, 2014 9:08 PM
Let's just say that the material is not that exciting. Some of the holes for AC, etc did not have a cord around it....thus it looked kind of ratty. After feeling the dashboard underneath the "Dash-Topper"....I was wondering how soon it will crack....as it was very hot.
Dash-Topper DashTex Dashboard Cover
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code DT15
- Ships Between 5/01 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?