- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Reduce glare and deflect dangerous UV rays while giving your dash a stylish boost with a Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Cover
- Sedona dash coversa are custom-tailored for a perfect fit and allow airbags, vents, GPS and other safety items to work properly
- Vents excess heat for enhanced cooling
- Fashioned from premium Sedona Suede fabric with a high-end perforation design and premium binding for a complete finish
- Available in multiple hues to match or accent your interior’s design
- Easy installation using included Velcro tabs
- Your Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty
Before your dash turns into a scorched, cracked, discolored mess thanks to the sun’s harsh UV rays, shield it under the chic folds of a Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Cover. Unlike ill-fitting, universal dash covers, Dash-Topper Sedona Dashboard Covers are custom-tailored for your specific make and model, providing maximum protection against hazardous elements, as well as a perfect fit inside your cockpit.
Dash-Topper Suede Dash Covers are crafted from luxurious, perforated Sedona Suede fabric and are available in many universal colors. More than just an alluring accent to your existing leather appointments, the smart pattern of perforations allows heat to vent more freely, resulting in cooler cabin temperatures. Installing your new Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dash Cover is easy and stress-free, thanks to the cover’s custom-fit design — just use the included Velcro tabs (see installation instructions for more details). Enjoy a 5-year warranty on all Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Covers.
Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
195 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don H (Roseville, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Tuesday at 8:47 AM
So far so good. This looks nice and seems to be well made and fits perfect for now. I have another car with a Sedona Suede Dash Cover that has been in place for a little over 2 years and did fit perfect at first as well but now has shrunk around the edges and exposing the dash. So will update review later.
Reviewed by Austin M (CRYSTAL RIVER, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion tC — Friday at 8:56 AM
I wasnt sure how to install the dash cover at first but once you start figuring out how easy it is it's a breeze. You will need more velcro!
Reviewed by James D (Palos Verdes Estates, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Escape — Mar 31, 2018 2:33 PM
The loose weave unit that I had before held all the dirt in the cabin to the point where it finally made me cough and sneeze. This is a much better product.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?