- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep your interior sufficiently shaded with a DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover
- DashMat Covers are custom-cut for a perfect fit on your vehicle's dash
- Fashioned from premium Foss Fiber carpet that doesn’t fade, fray or shrink
- Leaves vents, sensors and trays open and fully functional
- Provides a durable barrier against sun damage and reduces squint-inducing windshield glare
- Available in a wide range of colors to match or accent your interior
- Installs easily and securely with hook and loop fasteners
- Your DashMat Carpet Dashboard Covers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shield your interior from blistering UV rays by outfitting it with a DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover. Thanks to its custom-fit design, the DashMat Carpet Dash Cover hugs the lines and contours of your dashboard, providing edge-to-edge protection against the sun’s intense heat as well as a flawless look.
DashMat Carpet Dashboard Covers are constructed from premium Foss Fiber carpet that’s soft to the touch but resists fading, shrinking and fraying. Carpet Dashboard Covers wrap every inch of your dash with this premium material, and feature cutouts for your vents, sensors and coin trays. Carpet Dashboard Covers from DashMat not only fight off unsightly cracking, warping and fading, but also reduce blinding sun glare, making it safer—and more comfortable—to drive at dusk or dawn.
Installing your DashMat Carpet Dashboard Covers is quick and easy, thanks to the secure hook and loop fasteners. Even when you cut tight corners, your new dash cover is sure to stay perfectly still. Take your pick from a vast array of colors to match or accent your interior’s style. Rest assured that your DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
523 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen M (Rockledge, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus RX 330 — Saturday at 9:12 AM
It came late and was not finished the air vents across the front were not finished off and it does not lay correct. I had purchased one for another vehicle which arrived completed. This one was not completed. there is a real quality control issue with this company.
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?