- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Keep your interior sufficiently shaded with a DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover
- DashMat Covers are custom-cut for a perfect fit on your vehicle's dash
- Fashioned from premium Foss Fiber carpet that doesn’t fade, fray or shrink
- Leaves vents, sensors and trays open and fully functional
- Provides a durable barrier against sun damage and reduces squint-inducing windshield glare
- Available in a wide range of colors to match or accent your interior
- Installs easily and securely with hook and loop fasteners
- Your DashMat Carpet Dashboard Covers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Shield your interior from blistering UV rays by outfitting it with a DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover. Thanks to its custom-fit design, the DashMat Carpet Dash Cover hugs the lines and contours of your dashboard, providing edge-to-edge protection against the sun’s intense heat as well as a flawless look.
DashMat Carpet Dashboard Covers are constructed from premium Foss Fiber carpet that’s soft to the touch but resists fading, shrinking and fraying. Carpet Dashboard Covers wrap every inch of your dash with this premium material, and feature cutouts for your vents, sensors and coin trays. Carpet Dashboard Covers from DashMat not only fight off unsightly cracking, warping and fading, but also reduce blinding sun glare, making it safer—and more comfortable—to drive at dusk or dawn.
Installing your DashMat Carpet Dashboard Covers is quick and easy, thanks to the secure hook and loop fasteners. Even when you cut tight corners, your new dash cover is sure to stay perfectly still. Take your pick from a vast array of colors to match or accent your interior’s style. Rest assured that your DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
DashMat Carpet Dashboard Cover Customer Reviews
553 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Garry J (Midland, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 5:26 AM
I think after it continues to relax a little more it will lay smoothly on the dash. It has smoothed out to like 60 % already. I am thinking of putting some weights on it around the windshield vent area to help smooth out the wrinkles. Its been over a week now and some wrinkles still exist.
Reviewed by Cheryl B (BUSHNELL, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Highlander — Saturday at 8:16 PM
Does not fit, design is not similar to my dash, the Velcro that is included is limited size and amount, it did not stay in place even after buying more Velcro strips from a local auto store. I removed it after two days, and put it away Don't buy this for your highlander does not look good and is a poor fit. This phot is not like mine
Reviewed by Bob D (KENNEWICK, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Dakota — Friday at 8:25 PM
The cover fits great. However the quality of the edges is poor and the air bag cover sticks up. I would suggest buying the next higher priced cover.
- Ships Between 8/26 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?