- Get eye-catching style and rock-solid protection with the Chrome Hood Shield
- Custom made to fit perfectly on your year, make and model
- Gives you 2 times the defense-the Chrome Bug Deflector shields against airborne hazards and adjusts your auto's aerodynamics to launch creepy-crawlers over your roof
- The sterling chrome finish of your Bug Deflector blends perfectly with your vehicle's metal trim and stylish exterior accessories like billet grilles, nerf bars and grille guards
- Built from chrome-plated acrylic for sharp looks and rugged durability
- Straightforward, no-drill installation that uses an ingenious series of clasps and push rivets
- Your EGR Chrome Hood Shield is backed with a Lifetime Warranty
It's an all too common dilemma—you want some solid front-end defense against stones, insects and other aerial hazards, but you don't want a shield that clashes with your metal trim. With the EGR Chrome Hood Shield, you get solid protection wrapped in a polished finish. The sleek, shimmering EGR bug deflector matches your metalwork while it safeguards your fenders, hood and windshield.
The chrome bug shield is a custom-designed, aerodynamic wall that stands guard along your hood's forward perimeter. It deflects debris, and it alters your vehicle's airflow to send insects sailing over your roof.
Your EGR Chrome Hood Shield is built to last from chrome-plated acrylic. It adds an eye-catching gleam and remains highly durable.
Leave your Makita in its drawer—your chrome bug deflector mounts without any drilling. Instead, it uses sturdy clips and push rivets for an off-the-hood installation that's easy for cleaning. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Chrome Hood Shields Customer Reviews
257 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger T (Deerfield Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 21, 2016 6:24 AM
Installed n 2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ. Followed directions and it went on in less than an hour. Would recommend running the screws into the white nylon plugs to create thread before inserting into mounting holes, then they won't spin. Very classy looking and good coverage!
Reviewed by Andrew D (Ketchikan, AK) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Yukon XL — Feb 16, 2016 9:51 PM
Just the right length for a classy upgrade to the factory chrome grill. Looks sharp!
Reviewed by Wiiliam P (MATTYDALE, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2016 2:51 AM
Liked hood shied because it uses factory holes in hood not 3 m tape. Matches oem chrome. But it does not cover top of fenders. Customer service was very helpful after I had to returned a stampede that uses 3 m tape. Time will tell how it lasts.
Reviewed by Nick S (Concord, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 05, 2015 8:17 AM
Great looking, chrome color looks exactly like the rest of the vehicle. It was easy enough to install by myself but with a help of a friend it's even easier.
Ships Between 9/01 - 9/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hood shield stars and stripes
- rear window deflector
- egr aerowrap bug deflectors
- egr rain guards
- ford e450 side window rain deflectors
- american flag bug deflector
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- chevy cruze accesories
- toyota tacoma bug shield
- tundra bug deflector
- truck steps bars
- replacement rear view mirrors
- soft bed covers for trucks