- Get eye-catching style and rock-solid protection with the Chrome Hood Shield
- Custom made to fit perfectly on your year, make and model
- Gives you 2 times the defense-the Chrome Bug Deflector shields against airborne hazards and adjusts your auto's aerodynamics to launch creepy-crawlers over your roof
- The sterling chrome finish of your Bug Deflector blends perfectly with your vehicle's metal trim and stylish exterior accessories like billet grilles, nerf bars and grille guards
- Built from chrome-plated acrylic for sharp looks and rugged durability
- Straightforward, no-drill installation that uses an ingenious series of clasps and push rivets
- Your EGR Chrome Hood Shield is backed with a Lifetime Warranty
It's an all too common dilemma—you want some solid front-end defense against stones, insects and other aerial hazards, but you don't want a shield that clashes with your metal trim. With the EGR Chrome Hood Shield, you get solid protection wrapped in a polished finish. The sleek, shimmering EGR bug deflector matches your metalwork while it safeguards your fenders, hood and windshield.
The chrome bug shield is a custom-designed, aerodynamic wall that stands guard along your hood's forward perimeter. It deflects debris, and it alters your vehicle's airflow to send insects sailing over your roof.
Your EGR Chrome Hood Shield is built to last from chrome-plated acrylic. It adds an eye-catching gleam and remains highly durable.
Leave your Makita in its drawer—your chrome bug deflector mounts without any drilling. Instead, it uses sturdy clips and push rivets for an off-the-hood installation that's easy for cleaning. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Chrome Hood Shields Customer Reviews
253 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (Loganville, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 11, 2015 3:51 AM
This is the 2nd time I have purchased the EGR Chrome Hood shield for a Ram 1500. It has a few flaws in terms of the contours around the end. One side is bent more toward the headlight and after a few attempts to straighten it some, its still not right. My first one was perfect, this one not so much.
Reviewed by Rob T (eagle point, OR) — Apr 09, 2015 11:14 PM
I bought this for a friend who bought the same truck I have and liked mine .It looks very sharp on his truck. Thank you
Reviewed by Mark T (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2015 8:11 AM
Was a little harder to install than expected. Had to pry the grill up to install the clips. Photos on the website didn't show the gap on both far right & left sides of the hood. I do like the looks.
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- egr bug shield
- egr rain guards
- lund bug deflector
- nebraska cornhusker bug shield
- american flag bug deflector
- bug deflector for 2011 gmc terrain
- ford window deflectors
- honda crv bug deflector
- rain guards for chevy silverado
- tacoma bed covers
- windshield covers for trucks
- cargo bags for vans
- rail caps for trucks