- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Shield your ride’s front-end from road debris with an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector
- AVS deflectors are custom-molded for a flawless fit on your make and model
- Boasts tough, acrylic construction and a dramatic dark smoke finish
- Low-profile design provides aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Aeroskin Deflectors install easily with included 3M tape
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your vehicle’s front-end defenses against bug guts, flying rocks and other road debris by installing an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector. This Aeroskin Hood Protector is custom-crafted with your ride’s contours in mind, guaranteeing a flawless fit and the edge-to-edge protection you need against any airborne dangers.
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protectors boast top-notch construction from durable acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. The AVS Aeroskin Bug Shield is available in a dark smoke finish, which is sure to complement your ride’s bold style. Aeroskin Hood Protectors from AVS also feature a low-profile design that boosts your vehicle’s aerodynamics, so you don’t have to stress about reduced MPG.
Installing your new AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is as easy as one, two, three, since no drilling or special hardware’s required for most vehicles. Simply use 3M automotive-grade tape to securely mount your deflector to your ride. And because these Aeroskin Hood Protectors mount flush to your vehicle, the result is a non-obtrusive look that perfectly complements your vehicle’s style. Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector Customer Reviews
632 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wade H (Conrad, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 1:42 AM
A quality product. A little tricky to put on but with patience turns out great. I used a piece of masking tape on the hood and protector to mark center and worked slowly from center going out removing the tape backing on both sides.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?