- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- Shield your ride’s front-end from road debris with an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector
- AVS deflectors are custom-molded for a flawless fit on your make and model
- Boasts tough, acrylic construction and a dramatic dark smoke finish
- Low-profile design provides aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Aeroskin Deflectors install easily with included 3M tape
- Made in USA
- Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your vehicle’s front-end defenses against bug guts, flying rocks and other road debris by installing an AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector. This Aeroskin Hood Protector is custom-crafted with your ride’s contours in mind, guaranteeing a flawless fit and the edge-to-edge protection you need against any airborne dangers.
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protectors boast top-notch construction from durable acrylic, ensuring years of dependable use. The AVS Aeroskin Bug Shield is available in a dark smoke finish, which is sure to complement your ride’s bold style. Aeroskin Hood Protectors from AVS also feature a low-profile design that boosts your vehicle’s aerodynamics, so you don’t have to stress about reduced MPG.
Installing your new AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector is as easy as one, two, three, since no drilling or special hardware’s required for most vehicles. Simply use 3M automotive-grade tape to securely mount your deflector to your ride. And because these Aeroskin Hood Protectors mount flush to your vehicle, the result is a non-obtrusive look that perfectly complements your vehicle’s style. Your AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Aeroskin Hood Protector Customer Reviews
580 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ISAAC P (yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 13, 2016 6:49 AM
Very pleased with the fit of this bugshield and the ease of installation. Does a great job covering up existing or future hood nicks that are inevitable. It also looks good.
Reviewed by David G (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Escape — Oct 13, 2016 4:47 AM
Probably going to return the Aeroskin! It tapes directly to the paint on the hood which is scary to me! Going to look for one that attaches in a more traditional way under the front edge if the hood! Really don't like the design!
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- avs car accessories
- bug deflector ii
- rating for avs classic windflector
- seamless vent visors
- american flag bug deflector
- toyota vent visor
- chevy bug deflector
- chevy silverado bug deflector
- ford flex bug deflector
- bug shield for ford f150
- car assessories for home garages
- rack for roof
- suv vehicle mats