- Save 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Rebates: $10 Details
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
3769 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian M (WITTMANN, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Thursday at 7:01 PM
Good looking, nice design a great addition to my vehicle. The only issue is the installation. The outside & center mounts went on perfectly. The 2 mounts that are tucked under the rubber on the hood do not attach to anything with the screws provided. I contacted Lund, sent pictures with an email & have not received a response. It is a week.
Reviewed by Charlie M (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — Thursday at 4:17 PM
Best all around, I cant believe how easy it was to install. Thanks AutoAnything.
Reviewed by David W (Lilburn, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Wednesday at 3:51 PM
I was surprised at how easy it was to install and how good it looks. I will be getting one for our Flex.
Reviewed by Todd E (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 12:54 PM
Bought this for a trip we are taking, will leave it on for that but then it is coming off, I only hooe it doesn't damage my hood. The way it installs is terrible, and it sticks way out on the sides. My buddy bought the Weathertech version and it is identical. Just glad Auto Anything had a great deal on it, it won't hurt so much when I throw it away.