- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
3953 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sandy P (West Melbourne,, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Windstar — Wednesday at 12:27 PM
Was delivered promptly, In perfect condition, & was able to install in less than an hour, Looks great. Thanks PRP
Reviewed by Patty Y (Wellfleet, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Expedition — Tuesday at 3:33 AM
The front end of my new Expedition needed some thing to really make it stand out and after looking at various bug/wind deflectors decided on the AVS because of their reputation/ease of installation/price
Reviewed by Kevin A (BROOKFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Sunday at 11:16 AM
Installation took about 15 minutes, including opening the package! Looks great and price is good; nice item.