AVS Bug Deflectors
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code AVS20
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS Bug Deflectors efficient design allows easy hood cleaning and waxing
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- The Bug Deflector installs quickly and easily with provided screws or 3M tape, depending on your vehicle - some drilling may be necessary
- Safe for home car washing
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- The clear color option can be paint matched for a custom look
- The Bugflector has a limited lifetime warranty
Don't be bugged by those expensive-to-fix nicks and dings any longer! With AVS Bug Deflectors, you'll not only improve the look of your vehicle but also protect your investment.
AVS designers painstakingly worked to create a Bug Deflector that would compliment the contours of your vehicle. The attractive, low profile design is aerodynamically efficient and provides excellent protection. Airborne dangers ricochet off the deflector and away from your precious hood and windshield! AVS purposefully used tough, rugged impact-modified acrylic!
The Bugflectors offers sleek, complementary beauty, functional protection and a simple, brilliant installation that can be accomplished in just ten minutes. The material is virtually indestructible and extremely scratch and chip resistant. The beautiful dark, smoke tint offered will never fade nor cloud. Sticks and stones might break your bones, but the Bug Deflector will keep your hood safe!
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
3319 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald A (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Sorento — Wednesday at 9:26 PM
I replaced the factory Kia deflector which broke off. The Lund was easy to install and seems much better built for no more money.
Reviewed by James H (PIKEVILLE, NC) — Tuesday at 1:05 AM
This my 2nd deflector for my second escape. The first one worked and looked so well, I had to have one for my second. Same results.