AVS Bug Deflectors
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here for easy Installation Instructions
- AVS Bug Deflectors design permits easy hood cleaning and waxing
- Safe for home car washing
- The Bug Deflector installs quickly and easily with provided screws or 3M tape, depending on your vehicle - some drilling may be necessary
- Available in smoke or clear (most vehicles)
- The Bugflector has a limited lifetime warranty
Don't be bugged by those expensive-to-fix nicks and dings any longer! With AVS Bug Deflectors, you'll not only improve the look of your vehicle but also protect your investment.
AVS designers painstakingly worked to create a Bug Deflector that would compliment the contours of your vehicle. The attractive, low profile design is aerodynamically efficient and provides excellent protection. Airborne dangers ricochet off the deflector and away from your precious hood and windshield! AVS purposefully used tough, rugged impact-modified acrylic!
The Bugflectors offers sleek, complementary beauty, functional protection and a simple, brilliant installation that can be accomplished in just ten minutes. The material is virtually indestructible and extremely scratch and chip resistant. The beautiful dark, smoke tint offered will never fade nor cloud. Sticks and stones might break your bones, but the Bug Deflector will keep your hood safe!
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
3216 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james c (north platte, NE) — Monday at 6:23 PM
I put this on an 03 jeep liberty & it looks great . AVS site said it was car wash safe ,box said it is car wash safe, mounting inst said NOT to use in BRUSH type car wash . I ran it in the BRUSH type wash and it was not efected . GOOD product !!!
Reviewed by Dan Z (Grafton, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Odyssey — Monday at 9:35 AM
The item looks great once installed. However, this particular model was very difficult and timely to install.