- Save 15% Use Promo Code AVS15
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
3867 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas A (Carmel, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 1:52 PM
The ease of ordering, the cost, and the time it took to ship were great. The added bonus was that this was so easy to install, and when done made the truck look awesome. Good quality, good looks, you cant beat it.
Reviewed by David B (Ephrata, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Tuesday at 6:34 AM
It does not fit on the car well, it does not bolt on, you have to use clips on your hood, right over the paint on the hood with a thin little clear protector then with the clip over top of that. I almost threw the thin clear protectors away since they look like nothing usable or important. Then the middle section has to be glued on with the 3-m tape above where the silver grill is. It does not attach or bolt under the hood at any point or place, it floats on top.
Reviewed by Aaron B (Lewiston, ME) — Tuesday at 2:06 AM
Arrived quick. Was not too pleased that one of the holes didn't line up right. other than that I really like it!!