- Save 10% Use Promo Code AVS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Guarantee edge-to-edge protection for your ride with an AVS Bug Deflector
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit on your make and model
- Built tough from rugged, durable acrylic with a dark smoke finish
- AVS Bugflectors feature an aerodynamic, sleek appearance
- Off-the-hood design makes for easy cleaning and waxing
- Keep your vehicle nice and shiny, these deflectors are carwash safe
- Easy installation using provided screws or 3M tape — drilling may be required for some vehicles
- Bug Deflectors are made with pride in the USA
- Your AVS Bug Deflector comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Once your vehicle’s front-end is equipped with a durable AVS Bug Deflector, you won’t be bugged by expensive-to-fix nicks or dings again. AVS Bugflectors are custom-molded for your make and model—designed to complement your hood’s contours perfectly—and provide maximum protection against bugs, rocks and any other hazards that come flying your way.
AVS bug shields are built tough from durable acrylic to withstand an onslaught of abuse from airborne dangers and come with a dark smoke finish to complement your vehicle’s bold exterior. Also, the Bugflector’s low to medium-profile is sleek and aerodynamically efficient, so you don’t have to worry about reduced MPG. Cleaning is a cinch, since AVS Bug Deflectors are carwash-safe or easily removed from the hood.
AVS Bugflectors are easy to install, with no drilling or special hardware required for most vehicles. Simply use mechanical fasteners or double-sided 3M tape (depending on your vehicle), and enjoy bolstered front-end protection the next time you hit the road. Your new AVS Bug Deflector is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Bug Deflectors Customer Reviews
4208 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex P (Lacey, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 9:18 PM
Like everything from AVS, their products fit like a glove and are super easy to install. It was a quick 5 minute installation and the smoke tint matches the avs in-channel vent visors and the factory stained glass perfectly!
Reviewed by Farid S (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 5:30 AM
The AVS bug deflector II was very easy to install. Although it was missing one small washer, but I was able find a similar washer in my tool box. One small issue that concerns me is the shield rubs against the body at two location when closed. I plan on getting a couple of plastic bump stops to help against any rubbing. Otherwise great fit and quality.